Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 05:50:21 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lifes Little Miracles ~Chapter 19 The final Chapter~  (Read 44857 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
satsoveranddone
« Reply #150 on: July 23, 2007, 10:10:44 am »

please can we have an update?
ferrischick99

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: July 23, 2007, 01:58:28 pm »

Ok I guess I can update, i have to go take pics now and then I will so it wont be much longer. Oh and its really not a long chapter pretty much just like the others. I found this chapter to be harder than the rest for some reason.

Visit Sims 2 Avenue for all of your Sims Housing Needs
[/B][/COLOR]
I'm happier than a tornader in a trailer park!
ferrischick99

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: July 23, 2007, 03:01:48 pm »

Chapter 19

It took almost 3 weeks after the surgery for Gracie to be well enough to go home. Caleb and Emily were elated but yet again scared for what was ahead of them. They were already having a hard time with 3 babies at home but once they added Gracie to the bunch it would be harder. Emily knew she wasn’t going to sleep at all the night she came home. They picked her up from the hospital on a Saturday afternoon. There was a fresh coat of snow covering the ground. Emily made a mental note to tell Caleb to drive slowly going home. Once again Emily’s mom stayed with the boys while they drove up to the hospital. They got to Gracie’s room and walked right up to her crib. She was in a normal crib now because she was well enough to go home and she didn’t need to be in the incubator. Emily picked her up right away and gave her a big hug and kiss. She grabbed the diaper bag and immediately changed her into her going home outfit. The nurse came in and had them sign the paperwork for her to be discharged and take out her IV’s. Emily couldn’t believe that her babies were already 10 weeks old and she was just now getting to bring Gracie home. That night she didn’t sleep a wink. She sat in a chair watching her babies sleep. She finally had the family she had dreamed about.

Time seemed to fly by for the Harrisons and before they knew it the babies were celebrating their first birthday. Everyone they knew made it for the occasion even Molly and her family. Her boys loved playing with the quads. They had a good time at the party. Despite everything the doctors have said about Gracie not being able to do the things her brothers can do she has shown many signs of that not being true. Gracie was the first one to take her first steps at only 11 months old while the boys were still crawling around. She is also showing some signs of understanding things Caleb and Emily say.

The doctors say there is no way to explain why Gracie is doing so well. Through all of their studies and what has happened to other children in the past with her extensive brain bleed they are all in one way shape or form handicapped in some way. Caleb and Emily know how to explain it though. Just like the miracle of being blessed with 4 beautiful babies when they didn’t have a hope in the world to have a family, Gracie is nothing short of their Little Miracle.

I hope you all enjoyed this story as much as I have. I have one more little surprise for you that I will try to get posted in the next few days. I also will be putting the Harrison's up on my web site for upload so you can play them too if you want to in the next few days.

[/B][/COLOR]
satsoveranddone
« Reply #153 on: July 23, 2007, 04:23:23 pm »

(cry's for the next day)
i loved this story and now its over

its so brilliant
ferrischick99

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: July 23, 2007, 04:26:43 pm »

Thanks hun,
I have one more thing to add and I will soon maybe in a day or 2 and then I'm going to upload the house and family to my site so you can all play they because I just think they are way too cute to not go on with them.

[/B][/COLOR]
cookie_monster8

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: July 23, 2007, 06:51:19 pm »

Wow. That was great. I cant wait for the suprise hun.

P.S. Definatly downloading the family =)

(\_/)
 (._.)
'(_ _)'
tellmewhatyoumeant

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: July 23, 2007, 06:54:47 pm »

Awww....That was sweet!

you learn that you don't have the right to demand love on your terms, just to make you happy
ferrischick99

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: July 23, 2007, 08:29:13 pm »

thank you georginapass, I try to make all my stories as realistic as possible.

[/B][/COLOR]
Minty94

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: July 24, 2007, 04:22:19 pm »

awww soo nice! I loved the ending! can you post a link to the family when you upload them? I am definitly doing it! And i wonder what the suprise is... lol!

~Reanna

Life is not measured by the breaths that you take, but by the moments that take your breath away
[/COLOR]
Gotta love life! :thefinge:
AraAraPlayer

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: July 29, 2007, 10:59:48 pm »

-Wipes away tears- Marvelous! I lub you! Lol. j/k The Harrisons are awseome. can't wait for the surprise!

Dude.... Your on fire... :blob6:
Darklightfairy
« Reply #160 on: August 26, 2007, 05:12:26 pm »

Hey! I liked your story very much! It was quite sad... but in some ways it was very interesting! Hope you'll post the suprise as soon as possible, I would like to play with this family! Thank you very much for this awesome story! :worship:
rebelmozzerella

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: September 02, 2007, 01:15:52 pm »

I want the surprise!!

RIGHT NOW!! *jumps on floor, bangs first, sobs hysterically*

he's the sweat on my sheets (:
moonnymph

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: September 14, 2007, 01:36:20 am »

The two redhead babies with the same style are so adorable! Cheesy Very cute story.
simfreakkristen

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: October 27, 2007, 07:14:26 pm »

SURPRISE NOW!! PLZ?! I'll comment your other stories a hundred times each!

:welcome: She's here! Iris Delilah Jones. (I know it's kind of stupid to name a baby partly after a Sim story, but I love Banished!!)
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]
  Print  

Jump to: