Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 12:11:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Question: Mr.Bill vs BodyShape?  (Read 3873 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Sophie-David

View Profile WWW
« on: May 26, 2007, 09:34:05 pm »

I still have a few of the old Mr.Bill Mini clothes in my collection. I have been wondering for some time which of the Warlokk Bodyshapes would be closest to the Mr.Bill shape - close enough that I could just substitute a Mr.Bill outfit without a drastically noticeable difference.

Know that you are - already - the Christ, the Bodhisattva. By your great love the One became Many, as with delight and joy you assumed the cloak of duality. Form is made of but three things: energy, change, and love.
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2007, 08:43:48 am »

I honestly don't remember... I thought Mr Bill's stuff were modified outfit meshes for the base sizes, I know I converted the skirt to a few of my older hip sizes, and I believe I made his minidress in a few also, but those were in the original Bodyshape series, so they wouldn't match the newer hi-res stuff.

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
Sophie-David

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2007, 09:20:13 am »

Ah, thank you! I see a little experimentation is in order...

Know that you are - already - the Christ, the Bodhisattva. By your great love the One became Many, as with delight and joy you assumed the cloak of duality. Form is made of but three things: energy, change, and love.
Sophie-David

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2007, 09:31:19 pm »

I installed all the Mr.Bill dresses I could find and also all of Warlokk's nude bodymeshes, then carefully compared them within CAS. To my knowledge a Mr.Bill nude was never made, but I found one that was close to naked, and therefore offered a good comparison. The shapes of each mesh are of course different, but the closest match to the Mr.Bill mini is Warlokk's 34D Enhanced with a 36 hip.

The Mr.Bill meshes were a breakthrough at the time they came out, finally allowing Sims to have some variation in shape. I am rather pleased to find an approximation within Warlokk's HiRes series since it makes it practical to reuse some of these old favourites within the context of a complete wardrobe.

I have posted comparative pictures of these two shapes in the Warlokk's Tower Help section at the adult site (I'm not sure if direct links are allowed from here, so I will omit them).
« Last Edit: June 01, 2007, 11:37:42 am by Sophie-David » Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: