Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 05:15:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Please Help Me!  (Read 2017 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
-Little-CJ-

View Profile WWW
« on: May 27, 2007, 11:52:06 am »

Hey People,
I Have just deleted all my characters from Strangetown because I cannot get it to reset the characters because as you know Seasons saves all your sims even if you uninstall it.. I wondered if anyone knows how to get all the families that maxis created back, or will they come back after?
Please help me!
Clarissa x

Hey, Again,
When I was in Create a family, I was typing in Greenstreet and CAS went into debug mode, does anyone know how to get debug mode back?
Thanks for the help..
Clarissa x
« Last Edit: May 27, 2007, 12:18:35 pm by Rogue777 » Logged

ashleigh goddard, babe your my everything, i couldn't want anyone else, after you. because baby looking in your eyes is like having a glimpse of heaven. 1/3/09 til forever i love you xxx
PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2007, 01:29:20 pm »

reset the neighborhood

go to C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims
2\TSData\Res\UserData\Neighborhoods

if your in pleasantville copy all/the whole folder over of n001 to My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Neighborhoods

strangetown n002 lol
veronaville n003

that brings the neighborhood back to what it was at install

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
-Little-CJ-

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2007, 12:04:12 pm »

Thank you for your help

x

ashleigh goddard, babe your my everything, i couldn't want anyone else, after you. because baby looking in your eyes is like having a glimpse of heaven. 1/3/09 til forever i love you xxx
KacoshiAjewl

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2007, 04:15:57 pm »

The DEbug mod is triggered by shift-N and Shift-M turns it off >,> I dont know why Greenstreet would cause you to go debug O.o

"You told me today...that the demons are the good ones...then why do the angels try so hard to be good?"
"They say Angels are perfict...well I dont belive that Propganda spread by there leader the Dark witch..."
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: