Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 10:23:39 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Changing default career uniforms  (Read 1350 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Hecubus

View Profile WWW
« on: May 27, 2007, 12:46:35 pm »

I will say it..I HATE THAT POWDER BLUE SUIT! It's ugly! It's boring!

Now that I've gotten that off my chest...

I am looking for a way to replace the default clothing for careers. This is NOT about OFB uniforms...those you can change at the drop of a hat (and happily, I might add). I know that in SimPE, you can select outfits for various careers, but there is no way to change what that outfit is, that I can see.

I'd love to replace that blue monstrostity for one of Ssalam Style's dresses, for example....and the men's suits with the nicer suits by fanseelamb at mts2...and maybe dump some of the cornier uniforms in favor of more reasonable uniforms.

Anyone? Anyone?

Bueller? Bueller?

Marhis

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2007, 01:45:12 pm »

I don't need a new kidney like Ferris Bueller, but I think I have a good news for you Cheesy. Times ago I made a replacement for exactly the same reason, it's on MTS2 here: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=197997.

BTW, you may use that as a template, also, if you want to change the default outfit in another one, or make other replacements. If you need help, just drop me a line Smiley.
Hecubus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2007, 05:02:52 pm »

SMOOOCH!

Thanks, Marhis!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: