Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 01:00:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Problems since installing seasons...  (Read 1500 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
pandasan

View Profile
« on: May 29, 2007, 01:19:19 pm »

Hello~ I'm having some strange problems, and I'm not sure if they are caused by installing seasons, hack problems, or a general computer problem. A number of issues - I will address them separately.

University base outfits GONE
Base uni clothes, such as the cheerleader uniform, or any other YA base mesh/texture shows up as that default outfit that you see when a mesh is missing. However, RECOLORS of those same outfits appear just fine!! Before you jump on the "It's HAXORS" bandwagon - I want to note that I have tested the game with No CC, No Mods, and the uni stuff was still missing. I haven't deleted anything from my game install folders either.

Can't interact with some instruments
I can use the 3 regular instruments from uni (guitar/bass/drums) and some custom instruments witht he custom instruments hack thinger, but some custom instruments dont work, + the MUSIC career reward guitar doesn't work! I tell my sim to use it, and the queued action just disappears without them walking to it or anything.

I've had some other oddities.. I can't remember at the moment. Any advice, tips, help, etc, is greatly appreciated.
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2007, 02:07:16 pm »

re-install... thats what I had to do after installing pets and having most of the Uni Maxis YA clothes meshs go missing (the adult ones were still there)

you could try just un-installing Uni and then re-installing it.

seems that sometimes when you install a new EP, it partly un-installs one of the old ones.

Crazy Town - home of my Sim stories & SC4 Terrains, Sims, hairy Skintones and some clothes & stuff.
Simbology
pandasan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2007, 02:28:32 pm »

Yeah I think that's what I'm going to end up doing. I've been avoiding it, takes forever! But whenever I do, I'm probably going to wipe my whole PC, perhaps get rid of some lurking malware...

Thanks sleepycat^^
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2007, 07:16:46 am »

your welcome, hope you get it all working again.

Crazy Town - home of my Sim stories & SC4 Terrains, Sims, hairy Skintones and some clothes & stuff.
Simbology
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: