Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 05:31:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sims have no automatic actions - I figured it out!  (Read 2934 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
MohicanTunes
« on: May 27, 2007, 11:04:04 pm »

At all.. I have the auto on but the sims and his home guests don't do anything on their own, plus his breathing action loops, the plumbob disappears for like 1 second and then shows up again.
Anyone has the same problem?
« Last Edit: June 12, 2007, 04:18:18 pm by MohicanTunes » Logged
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2007, 12:30:52 am »

My first thought was you have free will turned off, but you say it's on.  

What about motives?  If the motives are maxed and you have motives set to not decay, the sims won't want to do anything.

Is this happening in other lots, also, or just the one?
Rogue777

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2007, 12:35:05 am »

Is it possible you downloaded a no autonomous actions hack and forgot about it?
MohicanTunes
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2007, 01:12:06 am »

Quote from: Rogue777;748050
Is it possible you downloaded a no autonomous actions hack and forgot about it?

Nope... And about the upper comment it just happened in one slot yet... The motives could be real low and the sim was just complaining without going to bathroom or go eat something
Marhis

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2007, 01:56:31 pm »

It seems definitely some hack conflict; sometimes when there's a conflict the sims just stand there doing nothing. Try the hack conflict detector, or do a binary search removing the hacks and see if it works.
KacoshiAjewl

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2007, 10:07:06 pm »

Are you useing the Allmenus cheat becuse if you are thats your problem. I used it a couple of times and knoticed my sims did nothing for themselves.

"You told me today...that the demons are the good ones...then why do the angels try so hard to be good?"
"They say Angels are perfict...well I dont belive that Propganda spread by there leader the Dark witch..."
DannyRock

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2007, 03:10:49 am »

You could have a conflicting hack but it could also be a buggy lot if only one lot is being affected... Try moving the sims to another lot and see what happens...
MohicanTunes
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2007, 04:44:48 am »

Thanks.. i was just wanting to know if someone had the same bug. No allmenus cheat btw...
I'm not really concerced since I don't play a lot...
Buffy

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2007, 04:46:19 am »

I had the same problem, with a lot that came with seasons, (the single dad and teenager), the plumbbob would disappear for a second and theyd do a little jump/twitch thing, and then the plumbbob would re-appear, they done nothing autonomously, only when I commanded them to do so. I ended up moving them out of the lot, havent had a problem since.

Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2007, 07:42:13 am »

I had the same problem once, on 1 lot that had gotten buggy. I moved the family out and then back in, from then on they were fine. I tried other stuff before moving them out but nothing helped.

Crazy Town - home of my Sim stories & SC4 Terrains, Sims, hairy Skintones and some clothes & stuff.
Simbology
MohicanTunes
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2007, 04:17:18 pm »

Found out my problem.
For some reason this happens when I have the Heineken crate from MTS2 in my house.. If I remove it, the game comes back to normal.
Hopefully this will help anyone Smiley
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2007, 05:06:53 pm »

Sounds about right.  Too much beer and they pass out Tongue
MohicanTunes
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2007, 06:58:07 pm »

Quote from: ancienthighway;772138
Sounds about right.  Too much beer and they pass out Tongue

ahaha... good excuse.. but the crate is empty so no booze for anyone.. now there is no crate for anyone! Tongue
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: