Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:54:43 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Some comments, questions and observations  (Read 3573 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
RisingSun
Designer

Designer extraordinaire!

View Profile
« on: May 28, 2007, 01:09:51 am »

Hi Warlokk! Big fan here Wink

Just wanna make some comments, questions and observations things that I have been wondering about since way back you started releasing your first bodshapes.

1. When my sims go pregnant, the clothing they are wearing that is linked to one of your bodyshapes gets that pregnant tummy, meaning that I dont have my sim wearing the default maternity clothing. Is this true for every bodyshape that you have out? I havent tried this on the unique sizes like Rengal, Powergirl, Pinup and so on.

2. Is it possible at all to have default career outfits linked to the sims current bodyshape size in any way?

3. Any plans for doing a complete set of outerwear for all sizes? Currently I'm converting the existing clothing such as dresses and such and recoloring them to look like outerwear. It works okay but it just isn't 100% right Smiley

4. Last week I just had a go at it and converted all your bodyshapes (as well as Marvine/Beos shapes) to allow for elders to look just as hawt. Well luckily I backed-up my files as it seemed that the converting all the bodyshapes made my game crash everytime I tried loading up a lot and bodyshop. I have the entire series so that's quite a few files but is adding elder age to a current young adult+adult age for a clothing item really that big of a deal? Have you or anyone experienced the same? I experimented by taking out some of the files by chunks out of the download folder and after taking out half of the sizes the game started running again.

5. Thanks again for all your hard work up till now :worship:

See my bodyshape series over at InSIMadult!
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2007, 07:51:55 am »

Hi RS, let's see here now...

1.  Some outfits have the preg morph built into them in the Maxis originals, so my version has it as well.  This is mostly the undies, pjs, swimwear, and anything based on their meshes.  However I haven't added a preg morph to any outfit that didn't already have it (wouldn't know how).

2.  Not really, since the game uses only one set of career outfits, so any changes would make anyone using that outfit the same size.  However there are hacks around that let your sims wear what you want for all careers, I recommend that... then you just dress them in what you want.

3.  I haven't got Seasons just yet, but I may get it this weekend.  Once that happens we'll see.

4.  Conversion to Elder is easy in SimPE, and I've been doing it in many of my newer shapes... probably faster and easier to do it that way than in Bodyshop.  Open the outfit package in SimPE, and go to the Property Set item on the list.  In the details below, there's an item for Age.  Select it, and in the box to the right, change the value to 0x00000058, which is Adult, YA and Elder, commit, and save.  That's it!  Basically, 8 is adult, 40 is YA, and 10 is Elder, or something like that, so 48 is Adult and YA, and 58 is Adult/YA/Elder.

5.  You're welcome!  Cheesy

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2007, 09:31:30 am »

I made one new outfit for the 34Ax34 with mytranspants attached, yesterday i attached a pregmorph(well...3 exually,its a complicated mesh) with working alpha's and work's great with squinze's hack.
So it is possible for every outfit/bodyshape you desire Wink
The mesh is still under testing but it looks like this:
« Last Edit: May 28, 2007, 09:40:28 am by BlooM » Logged

No longer active
themysticalone

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2007, 03:10:54 pm »

Bloom: This means you're going to write up a quick tutorial on how to add a preg morph, right? ::cheesy grin::

Fodi is my comic.
Looking for a nice, organised table of all the bodyshape base sets and my recolors and conversions? Look here: Bodyshape Links
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2007, 03:42:43 pm »

You find it here Mystic:
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=47855
« Last Edit: May 29, 2007, 11:57:10 am by BlooM » Logged

No longer active
RisingSun
Designer

Designer extraordinaire!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2007, 04:42:03 pm »

Ooh sweet Smiley

See my bodyshape series over at InSIMadult!
themysticalone

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2007, 06:36:29 pm »

Quote from: BlooM;749170

Much obliged.

Fodi is my comic.
Looking for a nice, organised table of all the bodyshape base sets and my recolors and conversions? Look here: Bodyshape Links
themysticalone

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2007, 11:44:31 am »

BlooM: Apparently that thread no longer exists?

Fodi is my comic.
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2007, 11:54:09 am »

I moved it to tut's, just above
Fixed link, srry....forgot
« Last Edit: May 29, 2007, 11:57:30 am by BlooM » Logged

No longer active
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: