Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:38:50 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Doll skintones - 4 BJD recolours  (Read 19002 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
JCSpencer

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2007, 05:15:26 pm »

Freakin' awesome! These are just... holy crap mother of wow! I love 'em! :love2:

I just had a perfect idea (at least for my tastes) inspired by these skins. I'm going to add a new sentient race of mannequin people to my sci-fi neighborhood. The Tyranarchs created them to serve (even more advanced than the humans' servos), but the mannequin people rebel against their masters. They are forced to kill humans, but they don't care about that - in fact they don't care about any "meatbags" (flesh-and-blood people). They would just as soon destroy them all. The Tyranarchs folly may force them to unite with their long time enemies, the Humans, to destroy their insubordinate creations.

Did I mention I love these textures? Thank you!

Join the Animal Army ... your site just might depend on it!
...- Admiral Anemone, Animal Army Naval Division
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2007, 05:36:55 am »

Great job! :icon_smi:
Corinne

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2007, 05:54:44 pm »

Nymphy sweetie - would you allow me to link these to my new skinny male bodyshape?  With proper credits, of course! :]

They're beautiful and the perfect tones.. something you don't see too often. Thank you!

Nymphy
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2007, 04:52:39 am »

Quote from: Corinne;819755
Nymphy sweetie - would you allow me to link these to my new skinny male bodyshape?  With proper credits, of course! :]

They're beautiful and the perfect tones.. something you don't see too often. Thank you!

Of course you can Corinne! That would be awesome. Just give me credit and thats all (and Ephemera for the original tone). Thats fine by me =)

JCSpencer

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2007, 11:12:58 am »

Quote from: xnymphetaminex;820392
Quote from: Corinne;819755

Of course you can Corinne! That would be awesome. Just give me credit and thats all (and Ephemera for the original tone). Thats fine by me =)

Yay! I am getting really excited! An awesome mesh + awesome skintones = Simgasms galore! *mega-ultra-super-hugs*

P.S. I hope sgoobysnacks doesn't own a copyright on that kind of hug.

Join the Animal Army ... your site just might depend on it!
...- Admiral Anemone, Animal Army Naval Division
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: