Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 02:22:09 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Double Trouble X Four  (Read 5421 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
LEsherick24

View Profile
« on: May 31, 2007, 01:35:31 am »

Hey everyone this is my first story it is going to be a interesting one for sure I am going to post the first chapter but you will have to wait till tomorrow for pics. So any way here it is

Hi my name is Vanessa and this is my husband Michael we have two wonderful children Nathan and Hayley. Nathan is 8 and Hayley is 4. This is my scrapbook diary about the life changing event that happed less than a year ago.

The day it all started I thought I turned my daughter into a germaphobic after she touched a worm and my son wanted to be in the boy scouts but my husband was not going to let him and after finding out he had a terrible accident when he was in the boy scouts I finally talked him into letting Nathan join.

So my day was not going well but once the kids were in bed my husband poured us some wine and we decided that even though the day was bad we decided to celebrate My husband health and our kids and we ended the day with a very high note.

You see after both of our kids birth my doctor said I would never be able to have kids again. I ran into this old lady at a herb shop that day that said she had a vitamin that is supposed to help you get pregnant. I bought it and took the regular dose of one pill and once we are in bed I told Michael what I did and as I said we thought it would not help us but whatever I thought it can't hurt.

Oh look at my baby Hayley this is a picture of the first time she stood up.

Let me know what you all are thinking before I add the next chapter.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2007, 12:33:48 am by LEsherick24 » Logged

Currently Applying In: The Real World "Denver"
With Laurel Maxwell
http://www.insimenator.org/showpost.php?p=1429770&postcount=67
ferrischick99

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2007, 02:34:57 am »

hmmm I have a feeling this will be interesting. Im anxious to read more Cheesy

Visit Sims 2 Avenue for all of your Sims Housing Needs
[/B][/COLOR]
I'm happier than a tornader in a trailer park!
LEsherick24

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2007, 01:01:32 am »

Sorry about taking so long with the pics my computer and the sims is running really slow so its finally done and I added a new chapter.

Chapter 2
About a month later I woke up by vomiting up on my husband and then twice later we rushed to the ER after phoning my mother to ask her to watch the kids. We spent the whole day there and being otherwise healthy the doctors were at a loss at what could be causing the vomiting. My husband mentioned possible cancer and the doctor said it could be stomach cancer but was highly unlikely. Only possible thing was I was pregnant. I of course said no we were told I could never get pregnant again. They started running tests and again everything looked fine.

Well Vanessa I am going to run a ultrasound just to rule out pregnancy. I agreed and they ran the test I eventually fell asleep after the test and once I woke up I found the doctor nowhere around. Finally he arrived back in my room. And told us the results.

Well Vanessa you do not have cancer in fact you are healthy but we did find something on the Ultrasound. What what did you find my husband said. Well you are indeed pregnant but you will not be having a baby he paused, you are having baby's.

What I screamed, we are having twins. Oh honey were having twins, oh my gosh I'm having twins. No Vanessa you are not having twins. Oh oh my I'm having triplets. well thats great too. Well actually the doctor said have you ever heard about multiple births like septuplets. Oh yes I watched a special about some septuplets a while back on TLC channel. Well have you ever heard about someone having 8 baby's. No I never heard of that. Well you Vanessa will be the first person in this state to have octuplets.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2007, 01:09:55 am by LEsherick24 » Logged

With Laurel Maxwell
darsky

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2007, 10:45:55 am »

Okay, I'm HOOKED!  Eight babies?  I can't wait to see where this goes!

Lolacat, aka darsky, aka "Sarah"
:flower:
LEsherick24

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2007, 06:06:37 pm »

Chapter 3
[/B]
Oh oh wow me having 8 baby's that can't be it just can't. I began hyperventilating and once the doctor calmed me down he said their is a Doctor in the hospital who has dealt with multiple births and I will tell her about you and she will take care of your complete pregnancy.

Later that week we went back to the hospital to see the new doctor.
Vanessa Michael welcome its very nice to meet you both. Well we are excited also. Okay well sit down and we can talk. Now you had told the ER doctor that it was impossible for you to get pregnant right. Yes we were told by Doctor Sherman that we will never be able to have more children after Hayley was born. I had a C-Section and Hayley and I almost lost our lives. Well the ER doctor also said you took a vitamin that supposedly help you conceive these 8 children. Well yes I took it once though I felt it was useless to use it I guess I was just really wanting another baby. Both Michael and I are from large family's and thats what we liked about each other was that we both wanted to have many children. Hmm well you better let me have a look at the vitamins and I would like you to find out if anyone in your family had multiple births. Also I want to see you back in 2 weeks and you will be in again every two weeks until your second trimester and after that once a week. Depending on how you are doing you might be put on bed rest for the last trimester. But we will go on from here.

Any questions. Oh yeah tons I said, First how much experience do you have in large multiple births, how rare is Octuplets, what if any problems will I have.

Okay well I won't lie to you Octuplets is pretty rare but their have been accounts of it, their are even accounts of having 9 or 10 baby's and the chance of having all 8 healthy babies are again very rare. I my self have birthed suptuplets and twins and everything in between. I have never my self experience a octuplets birth but I have friends who have. And hon their is a small chance that if something were to go wrong or you birth early that you could die, but I promise I will take very good care of you and the baby's and hopefully you and all 8 baby's will come out of it healthy. You also will be very big and thats the reason you have to visit me every two weeks  and why you will in bed rest in the third trimester. You may even need to stay in the hospital during that time so we can monitor you and keep you from birthing early.

With Laurel Maxwell
cari4003

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2007, 07:33:24 am »

Wow 8 babies.  Better her than me. lol.  Keep going this looks like it may get very interesting.

Host: rp thread, College Campus, make a character and come play the university life.
hotrod50s

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2007, 02:50:37 pm »

omg 8 babies will need a big cheat to take care of that many at once lol i just have to see how you give them 8 babies.

hmm hubby didn't get up and run away lol i would if i were him,he needs to buy a bus to haul all the kids.

update soon this story is way different from any i have read

i'm an insim addict
welcome back kathy and eric we missed you
LEsherick24

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2007, 09:54:06 pm »

Sorry I have not updated lately I had to reinstall my computer and the Sims 2 and I have to remake the family and doctor again they had face features from two models and I cant find them at all so they might look a bit different and they will have different hairstyles but the story will go on. And I don't even know how I can do 8 baby's but maybe I can use insiminater and make 4 baby that are identical and another 4 then.

With Laurel Maxwell
LEsherick24

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2007, 10:15:18 pm »

Chapter 4
Oh boy Dr. Armen please you have to tell me what I can do. I can't have any of these babys die, I can't die, I have to be here for those baby's and I have to be her for the kids I have now, and Michael he cant take care of everyone. I have to be here. What can I do, what do I do to make sure those baby's survive and I survive. I will do everything I need to do.

Okay let me get a list of things you can do to help the survival of all baby's and yourself. Okay first I would recommend eating all organic foods, any foods with out chemicals will help. Avoid catching colds and the flu and that goes for the whole family because it lowers your immune system. Try to lower your stress levels. And the basic things like no smoking, no drinking, no coffee, eat well, get lots of sleep, drink lots of water but buy a water filtration system. Listen hon try to relax, come in for your appointments and get some help you will need help when you are in 2nd or 3rd term and expecally once the baby's are born. And trust me I will do everything I can to make sure this pregnancy is a success.

Vanessa took a couple of deep breaths and said, Okay we will do that thats easy we will do it all. Thank you okay I will see you in two weeks.

Bye Vanessa, bye Michael, yes we will see you then.

One month later and two appointments later they were back at Dr. Armen's. Vanessa how are you? Has there been any more morning sickness?

I'm fine I don't feel any different than normal other than this bump on my belly. And yes I have been vomiting a bit but it doesn't bother me as much know that I know what it is.

Good have you found some ways to reduce stress.

Oh yeah we have biweekly massage sessions, me and Michael massage each other.

Oh well that sounds good and a bubble bath is a good idea too.

Well let me run the ultrasound and see how the baby's are doing.

After a few minutes she was done. Alright everything looks good and they are right on schedule. You can get dressed and we will see you again in two weeks.

Honey I'm worried about something. What hon whats wrong. Well we don't have room to have these baby's we have two full floors and they would need at least a full floor themselves. And we don't have the money to move. Well Vanessa we will think of something I promise you. Hmm okay. Well what about the help we need to get and what about Nathan and Hayley can we watch them while we take care of all 8 baby's. Hon my mother can watch Nathan after he get home from school and we won't have the baby's till the fall and Hayley starts 1st grade in September, so my mom can watch her too and we can get a nanny to help us with the baby's and we will make sure at least one of us is home and able to take care of them at all times. Boy I am glad you know what to do, I'm just a worry wart. No you are not, hon your just a mom.

Sorry everyone she had to get a haircut since I could not find her old one since I reinstalled the Sims2. Hope you like this Chapter Cause chapter 5 is ready to be put on too. Oh will just go with it.

With Laurel Maxwell
LEsherick24

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2007, 06:07:39 am »

Bumping Up

With Laurel Maxwell
chocolatedalek

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2007, 11:10:40 am »

It's good, I am intrigued...

The best things in life are, Always unseen. That's why we all close our eyes when we wish, kiss and dream... :angel5:

My Simmies
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: