Insimenator.org
May 01, 2024, 04:09:00 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Game corrupting my Custom Content?  (Read 1644 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« on: June 03, 2007, 05:09:00 pm »

I'm not entirely sure what's going on with my game right now, but it seems like every other time I start it up, it loads half way then closes.  I haven't downloaded anything since yesterday afternoon, and the last time I've played the game was this morning, so I know something is fishy...

Even before I played this morning, I had the same problem with a download I had from two days ago that was working perfectly fine the first two times I loaded the game.  Is it possible that the game throws up random files after a certain time/randomly?  I can't seem to figure out why Seasons is doing it now when it hasn't done it before... :dontknow:
« Last Edit: June 03, 2007, 05:41:28 pm by Tenshii~Akari » Logged

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2007, 09:30:01 pm »

Try pulling out that piece of cc and see if your game runs ok. If so, then that was the culprit.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2007, 10:23:57 pm »

Well, I've pulled everything and put it back in, then remembered that the item that stopped working was a custom tree.  I put all of my plants in a separate folder and took them out of the downloads, and the game is working better now.  I guess my only solution is not to use custom build mode plants anymore.  Sad  Now all I have left to do is find out why some of my lots insist on getting "stuck" while loading...

Thank you for the help, Joy!  :angel:

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2007, 01:21:14 am »

You're welcome.  Smiley I've found some cc plants to be made before the Seasons EP to be extremely buggy, particularly trees, since they aren't coded with the extra anims that the Seasons trees have (eg., falling leaves).

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: