Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 03:11:02 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HELP ME SOMEONE HELP ME!!!  (Read 1414 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Sims2Junkie1984

Im I Going Mad, Crazy, or Nuts??? You Decide!!!

View Profile
« on: June 06, 2007, 10:52:04 pm »

Every time i download something like a car or custum content that i need to click accept with i cant get my sims to get engaged or married at all! how can i get rid of this problem so i can have custom content in my game and engage & marry my sims off?
:h3lp:HELP ME!!!:h3lp:
« Last Edit: June 06, 2007, 10:58:33 pm by Sims2Junkie1984 » Logged

Up! Down! Up! When Im up down touch the ground it puts me in the mood. Up, down touch the ground in the mood *smacks lips twice* for food. *giggles* I am stout, round and I have found speaking poundage wise, I improve my appitite when I exersize.

~ Pooh Bear
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2007, 11:20:33 pm »

If you are using the Community Wedding Arch and InTeen together, they are conflicting.  You'll need to decide which you want to keep.

If may not hurt to run Paladin's Hack Conflict Detection Utility.
Sims2Junkie1984

Im I Going Mad, Crazy, or Nuts??? You Decide!!!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2007, 12:53:10 am »

no nothing like that but if i do have InSim/InTeen instaled and like oh say custom items like meshed beds or something like that that i need to agree to it wont let me marry or engage my sims ... even with just InSim ... or even InTeen i cant engage them or marry them at all.. ever if there activated in my game
« Last Edit: June 09, 2007, 06:23:42 pm by Sims2Junkie1984 » Logged

Up! Down! Up! When Im up down touch the ground it puts me in the mood. Up, down touch the ground in the mood *smacks lips twice* for food. *giggles* I am stout, round and I have found speaking poundage wise, I improve my appitite when I exersize.

~ Pooh Bear
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: