Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 08:05:54 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Freeze and sunstroke...  (Read 3179 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
kiloute

View Profile
« on: March 13, 2007, 01:17:48 pm »

Hello,

I hope you will help me.... when the temperature of my sims is too much hot or too much cold, they don't disappear or freeze.....before it was ok, but since a few days that does not go any more...however I removed all the incompatible hacks...i d'ont understand....

Thank you in advance

ps: sorry for my bad bad bad english...tongue
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2007, 10:28:18 am »

kiloute - if I understand you correctly, the sims no longer change when too hot or too cold?

Have you used Sims2Pack Clean Installer to check for hacks and mods?  Some newer hacks and mods do not display in red colour, so you must remember the names if you can.

Also, are your sims outside when they are too hot or too cold?  As far as I know, these effects only occur outside.

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
kiloute

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2007, 03:42:14 pm »

Thanks, I go to download the sims2Pack Clean Installer! So, the hacks which appear in reds are bad for the game?

It's strange because, some sims freeze when they are cold and not others...:?

You think that that can be a problem of clothing downloaded?
kiloute

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2007, 04:01:21 pm »

How long is it necessary so that your sims takes a sunstroke?

When it's summer, my sims going out and at the end of one moment they are very hot but not sunstroke! You too?

Thanks
brad2006

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2007, 08:09:51 am »

no,all hacks/fixes would appear in red,since that's how S2PCI tells u which is hacks/fixes
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2007, 01:38:47 pm »

Quote from: brad2006;720530
no,all hacks/fixes would appear in red,since that's how S2PCI tells u which is hacks/fixes

To clarify, as beosboxboy stated, it's best to remember the name of the hack or mod you downloaded, since some of the newer ones do not display in red, but most do.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
brad2006

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2007, 05:26:12 am »

Or better yet,keep ur DLs(the ones still in rars or zips) in folders,ex;I made a folder titled Misc n chunked every hacks/fixes I DLed in sorted rar files in different drive
Tomkat

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2007, 09:17:32 am »

I also have an issue with that... my sims do freeze when cold, but Ive never seen sunstroke? They can spend the whole day outside in summer, laying by the pool in their swimsuits, napping on the couches or swimming, but no sunstroke.  
Maybe its a myth.  I saw that there's a sunstroke "mask" in full-face-makeup, so maybe thats what we're supposed to use?
chriskay

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2007, 09:57:40 am »

^same problem with me. o_O
I never get sunstroke.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2007, 03:00:55 pm »

If you can't figure out where the conflict is coming from, the best action to take is to pull out all of your hacks and slowly reintroduce them until you find the one causing the glitch.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2007, 05:43:20 pm »

from what I have seen in-game, it seems to take forever for your sims to get sunburned so maybe you just aren't waiting long enough.

Crazy Town - home of my Sim stories & SC4 Terrains, Sims, hairy Skintones and some clothes & stuff.
Simbology
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: