Sims only shows up in Body Shop not the game!!

(1/3) > >>

gilysse:
What's wrong? I made some really nice sims but I don't know why, they won't show up during the game!!

Anyone who knows what's wrong or had the same problems before? Please help!! I am really desperate, I love those sims! Thanks.

Sleepycat:
where are you looking for them? they should be in the bin in Create A Family

caffeinated.joy:
You have to go into CAS in the game, select the gender (if you made teens or children you have to select the age as well), and then click on the icon that looks like a bunch of people standing together. The sims you made in Bodyshop should be there. Just choose the one you want, give him/her a name and all that jazz and they'll be ready to play. If you made any young adults in body shop you have to go the university neighborhood and do the same thing.

gilysse:
Oh my god people, you think I don't know how to find the sims?! I am not that stupid! Every sims appears except those sims I made! I don't know why.

Look, I have tried everything include re-packaging them and re-installing them but nothing helps! So you guys, I can only hope for you to help me! The sims just won't show up! 3 of them!

caffeinated.joy:
Listen, I'm sorry for misunderstaning, but you didn't say what you had tried or hadn't tried, nor was it clear what your level of experience was with the game.  For all anyone knew, this could have been your first time playing. All you said was you couldn't find the sims you'd made in bodyshop, so there's no need to bark at Sleepycat and I when we're just trying to help you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page