Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:35:36 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: The Vampires in Whildshire  (Read 12297 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
pickpock

View Profile
« on: June 05, 2007, 03:14:56 am »

Hey all!
Seems like I've waiting for these to get approved or not over on MTS2 for ages! lol, but now I can't wait anymore, I want to see what you'll think of them ^^

This are the first upload in a series of Story Sims I'm gonna be doing now and then.
Normal sims, but they come with a short (never more than a page in Word) backstory, to set the mood and give you some clue to who they are Wink
If you don't want to read it, lol, then don't ^^

I'll post the CC list first so it'll be easier to avoid Wink

I really hope I haven't forgotten anything, I've never uploaded three sims at once before, so if you see something missing, give me holler, please Smiley

-------------

Female Vampire with braided hair: (Vamp1)

Skin Pixie Fall, by Enayla
Eyes: by Me
Hair: by Rose, not included because it's pay. She comes with a Maxis one instead.
Eyebrows: by Helaene
Blood 1: by Me
Blood 2: by Me
Eye shadow: by Serasims
Eyeliner: by Barcelonista
Lipstick: Venomlips, by Bruno
Vampire teeth: by GeneralZoi, mesh not included
Clothes: Classic White Gown, by Funny over on pimp-my-sims.com, mesh by Simchic, not included but can be downloaded on the dress page.

Female Vampire with short hair (Vamp2)

Skin: Pixie Kisses, by Enayla
Hair: hair 29, by Raonsims.com, not included because I don't think their policy allows it
Blood 1: by Me
Blood 2: by Me
Eye shadow: Vet Shine Shadow, by corvidophile2
Lipstick: Dark Fruits, by xnymphetaminex
Clothes: by Me, a alterted version of a Maxis Nightlife Dress, so you need that EP for it to show up.

Male Vampire: (Vamp3)

Skin: Pixie Loveless, by Enayla
Hair: Wind (Hair_008), by Seomi, mesh not included
Facemask/Eyebrows: by Enayla
Blood: by Me
Clothes: by Aikea Guinea, not included because they're pay. He comes with Maxis' ones instead.

No uploading these sims anywhere without asking. Feel free to use them as models and the like, but credit would be nice ^^

I think that was it... lol, on to the story for those interested:

The people in the little town Whildshire, know that it’s only fools and madmen who stay out after dark. It's not something they talk about, not even in the quietest of whispers, but everyone is still very much aware of it.
For newcomers it’s rather confusing at first. There are many shared looks, sudden glances out the windows and other strange behaviours that go right over their heads.
For example, those used to working late will be puzzled when they receive worried glances from their co-workers as the others leave for the day.
But no one ever explains, because talking about it would make it real. And reality is such a fragile thing. Once broken, it’s hard to put it back together again.
So the newcomers will have to learn on their own. And those who can't, well, they won’t be around for very long.

Some people, who by some reason has found themselves out on the streets after the sun has set, or who has peeked from behind the heavy curtains that cover every window by the last light, has seen with their own eyes what is haunting their town.

A pale young woman with her long, black hair in a thick braid over one shoulder. She wears a frail, white dress that seems to glow beneath the streetlights.
The ones who have seen more than that, are rarely able to tell someone about it afterwards.
If they could, they’d describe how beautiful she is. But it’s a beauty which terrifies as much as it awes. Her mouth is ruby red, which also happens to be the colour of her eyes. And when she smiles at the unlucky ones out in the night, sharp teeth point out from behind her lips, and her eyes seem to glow as from an inner light. They’d also tell us how easy it was to get lost in those eyes, but after that, they wouldn’t remember anything more.

The young woman is not alone when she walks the streets. Two shadows; one man, one woman, trail behind her, careful not to disturb her play.
Both are pale with dark hair and ruby eyes, and both are equally beautiful as their leader.
The girl is dressed in a long, dark grey dress with a red pattern, and she usually has a sweet but sad expression on her face.
Many young men and boys have woken in the middle of the night, disturbed by sounds of crying coming from outside. Ignoring the little voice within which tells them to leave it be, and go back to sleep, they’ve walked across the floor and over to their window.
Pulling the curtains back they see the girl standing outside with big, glistening tears rolling down her cheeks. Many, without really knowing why, open up their window and joins her out in the night. But as they get close to her, they see that her tears are as red as her eyes, and while the rest of her face may look kind enough, those ruby eyes tell another story.
But by then it’s too late. It always is.
The man looks calm and perhaps a bit bored with his companion’s antics as they walk the streets. When he catches his preys, he often toys with them, letting them go just to collect them right before they reach the front door to their house. He is often seen outside the town church, but no one but him know why he goes there.

So, if you ever happen to come across a town called Whildshire, be sure you are on your way out of there before night falls.
For every sunrise, there is a sunset. And you can't light a candle without creating shadows.

* Vamp1.zip (2637.66 KB - downloaded 526 times.)
* Vamp2.zip (3558.87 KB - downloaded 446 times.)
* Vamp3.zip (4909.63 KB - downloaded 448 times.)

* tViW2.jpg (120.52 KB, 800x600 - viewed 1101 times.)

* tViW3.jpg (130.64 KB, 800x600 - viewed 1089 times.)

* tViW4.jpg (73.38 KB, 800x600 - viewed 1099 times.)

* tViW5.jpg (113.21 KB, 800x600 - viewed 1121 times.)
« Last Edit: June 06, 2007, 04:39:34 am by pickpock » Logged

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Come on! You know you want to... Join!

The Plot Thickens! It now contains: 1 broken chainsaw, 1 fishes ( I got hungry), 1/2 a bottle of rum (and thirsty too!) and way to many things keeping me away from the computer.
Nymphy
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2007, 03:36:44 am »

oOo vampire spam! I like it penguin! Cheesy Thanks for sharing

And I love these lines - 'For every sunrise, there is a sunset. And you can't light a candle without creating shadows'...oooh atmospheric!
« Last Edit: June 05, 2007, 09:58:37 am by Nymphy » Logged

pickpock

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2007, 03:39:31 am »

lol, Smiley thanks squirrel ^^

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Plot Thickens! It now contains: 1 broken chainsaw, 1 fishes ( I got hungry), 1/2 a bottle of rum (and thirsty too!) and way to many things keeping me away from the computer.
oph3lia

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2007, 09:20:12 am »

Love them Cheesy They each have a unique but different face. Really nice backstory too Smiley

[insert interesting and witty signature here]

My MTS2 profile
PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2007, 09:30:49 am »

They're all fantastic, I don't have any vamps in my game. I've only seen the head vamp once he must not like my Sims blood. Get back she's one of those goody goody girls nothing good happens around here...just look at those churches she put up. And oh my goodness now she's moved in a priest and some nuns. Are those angels over there? What's this Sim world coming too. lol

So I'll just download yours and have the town hunt them down...all I need is a good stake and hammer....OOooo

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
pickpock

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2007, 09:38:33 am »

Thank you Op3lia, glad you like ^^

Diana, lmao! I feel sorry for my little vamps, seems like they're gonna have a hard time with you. The guy is actually pretty sweet, so be nicer to him Wink

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2007, 09:49:49 am »

Quote from: pickpock;760990
Thank you Op3lia, glad you like ^^

Diana, lmao! I feel sorry for my little vamps, seems like they're gonna have a hard time with you. The guy is actually pretty sweet, so be nicer to him Wink

Hey I was thinking we could get some Van Helsing thing started, Ooo or how about Underworld...I would never harm your vamps your my favorite little pengie. But who else is gonna give you a hard time? :tongue2: <--looks just like me lol

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
kim

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2007, 05:05:29 pm »

Nice Job

zinzen

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2007, 08:04:31 pm »

Very well done. Thank you!
*Morbid*

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2007, 01:39:08 am »

Very good! I love the story behind them:)

:smile:
Lilwen

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2007, 02:26:05 am »

Beautiful in a strange way, what with all the blood.
great job Pickpock, Thanks for sharing.

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.It's  already tomorrow in Australia " (Charles Schultz)
Join the AA Today! JOIN NOW
verenaheu

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2007, 04:32:21 am »

They are fantastic and a creepy, classy story too! Marvellous, thank you!!
DarkDude28
Resident Zombie

Sith chef and Naria's master.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2007, 11:00:01 am »

They're great. They're hot.

Looking for some well inked sims? Look no farther then June, Martha, Janet, Susan, Tamera, Cyndy, Ashton, Laken, Edwin, and Jake.
pickpock

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2007, 11:03:05 am »

Thanks everyone! I'm glad you like them since I myself like them very much ^^

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

faeof_flesh

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2007, 11:28:06 am »

I loooove vampys Pingu so these are muchly appreciated. So beautiful! Especially the second woman.. And, from a writer, I loved the story bit. Very atmospheric as Squilly said!

Tifa and Emu xxx

*I am the Fae of Flesh*
I am the Emu of Evil Laughter
*Cower you Fool, Cower*
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: