Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 02:48:46 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any artists on InSim?  (Read 17148 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: June 16, 2009, 05:25:41 pm »

I do a little drawing (but I never have the patience to finish anything...), I can play some piano (at least I know where the keys are), I do some photography, and lately I've developed a growing talent for 3D graphics/animation. I'm definitely not an expert yet, but after only a year, I've come a long way Smiley
I also love to sing, and I can do a reasonably good performance acapella, if I'm in the mood...

My favourite hobby is writing. I've got a ton of unfinished stories and story ideas waiting for inspiration - while I always start new ones. I've actually managed to finish a few of them, and I've posted some as sims stories.
I've got a talent for getting weird, crazy - and sometimes good - ideas. Definitely something I can use now that I'm studying 3D... Smiley

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
AppleCorkey

[Picture goes here]

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 02, 2009, 01:44:41 am »

Oh god! You are so talented guys!

I've been a novelist even since I was six years old. I learned to read at the age of three and ever since I've been so much into the writing stuff. When I was 7 I finished my first novel but of course, it sucked. Now I've improved a lot and I plan to publish some books. I'm writing 3 right now:

- Daughter of Night;
- The Demonologist Chronicles;
- So long so gone.

I won two contests with my stories and I hope I can sucess. In a few years I'll be moving to France, as soon as I learn to speak French lol. Wish me luck!  Wink

I wish I could go back in the past. Just to see you fail again... and again... and again... and again.

"Your amability is irritating. Could you please slaughter some people or break some bones?, just for fun" Ailith, Daughter of Night.

Books I'm writing= Daughter of Night
                         The Demonologist Chronicles
                         So long so gone
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: August 03, 2009, 08:33:23 am »

Can't believe I never found this thread before... I could've sworn I posted something in a similar thread, but I must be loosing it.  Tongue

I used to make a lot of kiddie crafts stuff when I was younger... or just make stuffed "people" out of socks and rags.  (Didn't matter if they were old or new, I used them).  That has stemmed off to me making small fuzzball people with store-bought craft materials to this day, though I don't make them as much as I used to, and all but one of what I had are now currently missing.

I also draw a bit.  Haven't been into much art lately, but back in high school I used to take classes, and definitely see that I've fallen by the wayside since then... I still have a lot of unfinished sketches that I have yet to scan, and what's on my Deviant Art account is nearly 1/4 of what works I've done between high school and now, ranging from sprites and anime sketches to clay works and paintings.  I'm just lazy in getting them uploaded and pictures taken of now that I have a digital camera on me.

What's taking up the drawing time is my major, which happens to be music (concentration on Alto Saxophone... mostly classical, since we no longer have an active jazz band, but I try to work on a little improv and studies now and then).  I'm in my school's saxophone quartet, and used to march in the band before both of my knees got arthritis in them.  I also play on special occasions at church, but hopefully when I get a little more confident with my improvisation, it'll be more on a regular basis.

Haven't decided what I'm going to do with music when I get out of college yet... I like playing, but everyone keeps stressing "you should teach" and all that jazz.  (I may work in the schools and help tutor kids now, but there is absolutely no way you will find me trying to take on the responsibility of teaching.  Too much trouble if it's something you really don't want to do in the first place.)  I'd rather just play... maybe do lessons on the side, but not as my main career option.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 08:42:01 am by Tenshii~Akari » Logged

Dmcclure1

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 04, 2009, 08:42:20 pm »

I doodle, Edit photos too. i LOve sculpting my sister told me thats all im good at... Sad
lol Shes really good at painting

Care

contimplation or constipation?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: August 04, 2009, 08:56:32 pm »

I write poetry. I like to do illustrations, paint and draw also.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: