Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 10:46:34 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: Meshing : Mishaps ,Slip-Ups & New Projects  (Read 15808 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
DiamonteGirl

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 30, 2007, 04:57:31 am »

Haha, jelly legs and retarded arms Cheesy

MixdCrysy
Creator

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 30, 2007, 01:18:11 pm »

Tenshii~Akari : I so love to see this stuff :laugh: its so entertaining

DecoraChroi & DiamonteGirl: Dont be intimidated, its really fun. I am not so great with photoshop either, so dont worry Wink we are all good at something. And, if you have not registered milkshape yet,  I would do it ASAP, becuase after 1/5/08, i think, the price is going up.

Sadie79: I almost died when I saw that last one, lol

SynapticSim: He was weak in the knees :lol: I have had some more bizzare slip-ups latley, but I guess its what keeps you on your toes. BTW, You are doing great job with the lean bb Wink

Checkout my Creations & Please read  My Policy , thank you in advance.
MixdCrysy
Creator

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 01, 2008, 09:21:13 pm »

I am having dificulty with the tranparent parts on my alpha mesh... They are showing up as non-transparent or the whole freaking body transparent. I made sure have the recolor set right too. I changed the stdMatAlphaBlendMode to blend , the stdMatAlphaTestEnabled to 0, and the cMaterialdefination to SimStandardMaterial (from Simskin). My comments for the alpha parts are changed to opacity 3. I cant figure out what is going on.... Sad :cry: I think I have been cursed by the Simming/Bodyshop/EAxis Gods... *curses Simming/Bodyshop/EAxis Gods*

Thanks to BlooM, I have been able to fix my transparency issues. Sadly, I have been plagued other issues. My pc is in dire need of some new parts. I have fixed some thing for the moment, but I can run the game anymore. I will be able to use my cousins pc (I hope) to test my meshes until I get it fixed. I also have problems exporting and importing my meshes. I am reinstalling milkshape, and need to redownload the plugins from wes_how to see if that solves the problems. I hope it will, I get very sad when I cant play ...
« Last Edit: January 26, 2008, 10:45:13 am by MixdCrysy » Logged

Checkout my Creations & Please read  My Policy , thank you in advance.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: