Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 11:50:36 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Maternity Clothes help...  (Read 4974 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
danielle_1989
« on: June 08, 2007, 10:48:32 am »

This is my first post!:-P
*Dances round and sings yippee*

I have my first question.
Where can i get a hack for maternity clothes please?

Thankyou Danielle
ferrischick99

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2007, 01:12:20 pm »

I assume you mean the hack by the wonderful Squinge Here is the link to the Pregnant Sims Wear any Outfit hack http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=38732

Visit Sims 2 Avenue for all of your Sims Housing Needs
[/B][/COLOR]
I'm happier than a tornader in a trailer park!
Biance89
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2007, 10:42:46 am »

I get this message when I try to open that link:

"Biance89, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. "

Eurgh, why?
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2007, 10:47:04 am »

maybe you should read this

http://www.insimenator.net/announcement.php?f=20&a=66

tank you

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
scalad

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2007, 05:51:36 am »

Try the sims2 graveyard here is the link: http://files.sims2graveyard.com/squinge/pregnancywear/

I used the latest version and it works for in bon voyage.

You can upload my creations with your sim or lot or neighbourhood but only to free sites, not the exchange and no paysites. You can credit too if you wish. If a creation I have created has custom content from another artist please ask them for permission first to upload with your neighbourhood. I have all expansions and stuff packs.
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2007, 07:56:04 am »

:angel:  Hey, scalad... just a quick heads up:

:rulez:  

I got a little warning for linking to Squinge's stuff at the graveyard.  Only do it if you're going to be "personally responsible for the mod's support."  :lol:

Besides, the InSIMenator is quite helpful in getting everyday clothing as maternity wear.  You can find out how to do it in this thread here.  :smile bi:
« Last Edit: December 05, 2007, 01:26:33 pm by Tenshii~Akari » Logged

AlbinoBambi

A.k.a. Ilse

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2007, 09:23:01 am »

And, the Seasons version might work in your game, but you shouldn't advice it to anyone, because the chance of it breaking your game is there, since it's an unsupported and outdated mod.

Why can't life be like The Sims, where you can control someone with just one click?

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2007, 02:18:02 pm »

It's been discovered that this hack is NOT compatible with BV, so even if it doesn't seem to cause any problems with your game, install at your own risk.

You can do the same thing by using the insimenator or spawing Tom's Clothing Tester.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
scalad

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2007, 07:10:31 pm »

I didn't realize I could get a warning for linking there. And Yes I should have said "use at Your Own Risk" Sorry about that. But for it does work for me in Bon Voyage. Just back your game up first if you choose to install the hack. I had just come home from work at 7.00pm when I responded to that thread. Next time I might take some time before I hope to the computer after I get back from work.

You can upload my creations with your sim or lot or neighbourhood but only to free sites, not the exchange and no paysites. You can credit too if you wish. If a creation I have created has custom content from another artist please ask them for permission first to upload with your neighbourhood. I have all expansions and stuff packs.
CynaraBlade

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2007, 03:04:45 pm »

Last time I heard, reading stickies didn't kill anybody...and leaving this hack in after installing BV when it has been officially confirmed that it's not BV compatible is rather foolish, I dare say.

Anyhow, who says you absolutely need that hack, anyway? I've been using the Wardrobe Adjuster to change my sims' maternity attire, and it's a very straightforward procedure.

:blob6:
Debbycus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2007, 03:13:04 pm »

Quote from: CynaraBlade;1056672
Anyhow, who says you absolutely need that hack, anyway? I've been using the Wardrobe Adjuster to change my sims' maternity attire, and it's a very straightforward procedure.

Excuse me, but how do you do that?... I usually force my sims to wear Everyday (that has a belly Wink ), but I didn't know you could change the maternity outfit :smt120

Teh forum troll -- iz ur enemy. DO NOT FEED!
CynaraBlade

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2007, 03:32:42 pm »

By using that adjuster, I just choose an everyday/casual outfit which has a pregnancy morph, then select the "change to Everyday" option which appears in the pie menu on the adjuster.

:blob6:
Debbycus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2007, 03:58:49 pm »

Oh, okay, I do the same Cheesy Thought you were referring to actually using the Plan outfit Maternity and Change to Maternity options, and I asked because they didn't work for me.
Thanks for replying anyways! Smiley

scalad

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2007, 04:33:01 am »

Quote from: CynaraBlade;1056672
Last time I heard, reading stickies didn't kill anybody...and leaving this hack in after installing BV when it has been officially confirmed that it's not BV compatible is rather foolish, I dare say.

Where do I get this wardrobe adjuster? Since squinge's hack is not compatible with bon voyage I might aswell install the wardrobe adjuster even though I haven't had any problems with the hack. But I guess it better to be safe than sorry.

Debbycus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2007, 04:41:25 am »

Scalad, look what forum you're at. Ever heard of the InSIMenator?... If you have downloaded it, but haven't read the documentation, that's totally unhealthy. The Wardrobe Adjuster comes with the InSIM.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: