Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 07:20:55 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Caeruleus Astrummanus  (Read 21272 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Dinki

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2007, 03:01:35 pm »

The sim is gorgeous and beyond that I love that you posted all the information about him. That makes him very special. And your drawings are awesome - do you have any web corner where I could see more?

Won't you come into the garden?
I would like my roses to see you.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Blooplie

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2007, 03:21:34 pm »

wow..he's beautiful.  Thanks.
Missaldith

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2007, 03:41:50 pm »

Thank you for this gorgeous guy. He looks awesome. You are a real artist, The pictures are good, too.

* 11mca40.gif (48.65 KB, 394x223 - viewed 148 times.)

terle

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2007, 03:44:55 pm »

WOW!  He's gorgeous!

Thanks for sharing!
Sviva

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2007, 04:19:19 pm »

I'm in love with him, I have to have him! Thank you, he's soo gorgeous!
debzi69

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2007, 05:49:51 pm »

The sim is wonderful and you doodles are fabulous.  Keep up the great work and thank you for sharing.

bre

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2007, 07:14:50 pm »

Great sim! And I love the pics of him you've included. You're a great artist. Smiley

Me on MTS2

(2nd) -  Olka Koval Wedding Makeover (tied), Newlyweds with Erica and David-Jacob, A Family Christmas with The Feldmans
(3rd) - Betty Goldstein Makeover
platinum

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2007, 07:39:29 pm »

Neithan, for your first post it is a knock-out*
The photographs work is superb.
The Sim,
You have captured an expression of innocent
combined with détermination.
He truly is an awesome sim’

§ You can always tell the quality of a person's character by how they treat the people they don't need. §
andromeda

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2007, 07:48:43 pm »

How cute is he...I think he's gorgeous. Thank you.
Ghen

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2007, 08:55:46 pm »

Thanks for sharing, he is a good looking sim, your art is pretty (and so is the retexture), here have some chocolate ^_^

oniongirl999

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2007, 09:32:59 pm »

You're very talented Neithan.
I love the line "What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you..."
I love this Sim and I have the perfect little lot for him to fill with books Smiley
Neithan

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2007, 10:51:11 pm »

Wow, so many replies o__o Thank you all very, very much! I didn't expect he'd get such a warm welcome. And I never expected to be featured, so thank you for that too! :love5:

oph3lia - *waves* XD Thanks again!

millisa - Thank you : ) I was so incredibly happy when Raonjena came up with that hair, and just had to try to edit it to fit Cae.

Vampchick - Wow, I'm really flattered that you posted, then! : o I'm glad you like him! Have fun : )

friendlyquark - I did put effort into them, but I don't consider them planned or big enough to be "real" art XD; I do hope to be able to make a career out of it. I've just recently graduated from university (though sadly in a totally unart related field), but I'm trying to look for graphic design/illustration work.

eliena - Thanks! Caeruleus is Latin for blue, usually used to describe sea or sky (or so the online dictionary I used claimed ), and in the original story, he's a water mage. He was born and spent his early years in a coastal city on a continent where blue hair occurs naturally in the population and the patron goddess of the city is associated with dolphins, hence the dolphin pendants in the drawings. His personality is sort of reflective of the sea's/water in general properties too - adaptable to whatever situation, as water changes to suit the container it fills, and a bit PMSy at times, like the changeable sea. >XD; Astrummanus is a mash up of the words for "star" and "hand".

Dinki - Thank you very much! I love my chara so much I can't stop blabbing about him XD; I have a deviantArt page, but I rarely use it. My public Photobucket account is much more updated.

Missaldith - Thanks! And thank you for the rose Smiley

platinum- Thank you! Although this does mean it'll be a tough act to follow, if I intend to upload anything else : D;

Gen0ism - You're welcome, and thank you! ...Chocolate *___*

oniongirl999 - Thank you : ) It's actually a line from Wicked Game by Chris Isaak. I love that song XD Ooh, that sounds good! Cae will be a happy little Sim there Smiley

kim, bgx, -Little-CJ-, xnymphetaminex, kathy, Happenstance, Blooplie, terlie, Sviva, debzi69, bre, andromeda - Thank you all!
« Last Edit: June 09, 2007, 10:53:19 pm by Neithan » Logged
keirra

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2007, 03:40:50 am »

He's hawt!  Thank you.
Neithan

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2007, 05:05:40 am »

*grin* Glad you think so, keirra! And you're welcome Smiley
StaceyV10389

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2007, 06:56:26 am »

He's gorgeous Smiley!

"I'm only human, and that's my saving grace" - Halo, HJS.

My Twilight: Bella & Edward
[/SIZE]
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: