Insimenator.org
August 12, 2022, 02:11:34 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
 
  Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What Could This Dream Mean??  (Read 2038 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
elliott
Member

Posts: 15


View Profile
« on: April 29, 2010, 01:19:20 pm »

Greetings simmers..I have this dream ( in some cases a nightmare) in which I cheat on my husband. Im 98% of the dreams,I'm horrified and disgusted by what Ive done because I know I have to tell him and it's gong to destroy what we have. In the other 2 percent its more sensual, but in the end im still frantic about what Ive done.In real life Im very happily married and in love, so what could this mean??I have some ideas but I dont want to influence you guys so Ill save them till last. Lips Sealed I've been trying to figure this out for a while now.
Logged
Paden
Admin
*****
Posts: 2939


Great cat of NO mercy.


View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2010, 04:20:52 pm »

I really think you need to take this subject over to the adult site, they could have better advice over there, yanno? Here, it's pretty much PG-13 and we've got many teenage people. BUT, to me it sounds like you're scared of screwing up the thing in your life that makes you the happiest (your marriage) but yet you are still curious about what else is out there.
Logged

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
elliott
Member

Posts: 15


View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2010, 10:42:43 am »

wow thats pretty good thanks.ill keep that age thing in mind next time hehe
Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  


Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!
Page created in 0.046 seconds with 30 queries.
SimplePortal 2.1.1