Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 07:54:08 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10
  Print  
Author Topic: The Official InSim Pet Photo Album!  (Read 42308 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
hawnsimmer
ilysvdmmr
Site Santa!

Smile!

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: July 04, 2009, 11:24:29 pm »

Dandi and Sammy are both adorable Brat...  Cheesy

And little Leia and Simba are precious Tiffany... Grin

Live Laugh Love
baileybop
Squinge Is My Mastah

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 06, 2009, 08:23:48 am »

We got a new puppy so I am posting his picture....
http://s303.photobucket.com/albums/nn130/BlueMoon1958/?action=view&current=Polaroidcamera030.jpg

His name is Jake. I don't know how to resize it, so I'm just posting the link. He didn't even weigh a full pound when we got him, it's all that hair that makes him look bigger. He's now a little bit over one pound, but he's hell on wheels. He's a cross between a Jack Russel and a Shih Tzu. We also have 5 cats and he is smaller than every one of them, but he still thinks he's the boss of them all. He's not supposed to get any bigger than 10 or 12 pounds, and that will put him on equal footing with the cats.

http://s303.photobucket.com/albums/nn130/BlueMoon1958/?action=view&current=Polaroidcamera031.jpg
Here he is meeting one of our cats......he's since made friends with our youngest cat Squeak. It's hilarious to watch the two of them wrestle, and even funnier to watch this tiny puppy drag Squeak around by her ears. Why she allows him to do this, we do not know.

I stalk...... oh no, I mean I worship the Hack_Mastah, Squinge :worship:
brat1083
« Reply #107 on: July 16, 2009, 10:44:25 am »

He is so cute! I hope he he isn't a hand full being part Jack Russel.

Mooncat
Nutjob
Site Santa!

I feel pretty, oh so pretty!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #108 on: July 18, 2009, 06:00:29 pm »

This is Checkers, our Newfoundland/Spaniel mix who came to us when he was only a year old.

I took this photo just today after his achievement of managing to get up on my bed.  Granted, because he weighs about 85 lbs. it took him 3 or 4 attempts, but he made it!

Now he's at the ripe old age of eleven, and he's the sweetest pooch I've ever known!

"You are what you love, not who loves you..."
baileybop
Squinge Is My Mastah

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 24, 2009, 07:50:21 pm »

He is so cute! I hope he he isn't a hand full being part Jack Russel.

Laugh2 He is a handful in more ways than one. He fits in my hands quite nicely, but he has ALL the stubbornness of the Jack Russell in him.  shocked Let's just say potty training is a bit of a challenge..... GAH3

Care

contimplation or constipation?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #110 on: July 24, 2009, 08:09:09 pm »

My son Thane and his Doggie Wiggles

Which is Half Mini Dachshund and Jack Russell Terrior

baileybop
Squinge Is My Mastah

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 25, 2009, 09:55:41 pm »

Care, that pic is a sugar overload, just way too adorable.  :kiss:

aqua-sheep
Plaid Freak

View Profile WWW
« Reply #112 on: July 25, 2009, 10:23:18 pm »

OMG those doggies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they're so adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have 3 doggies and they're all wonderful  Hug2
Care

View Profile WWW
« Reply #113 on: July 26, 2009, 11:27:13 am »

Thank you Baileybop He is my Pride and Joy!!

soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: July 26, 2009, 10:40:48 pm »

hi, i'm Figaro, but i like to go by Figgie. i'm a male cat. soulofthesea is my person. i love attention from anybody, especially mr. soul himself. i have long, soft, black fur. i weigh a whooping fourteen pounds, and while some call me "fat", i prefer the term "fluffy". i love receiving lots of cuddles from my human Ryan and using the hypnotic power of my purr to help him sleep when he can't do it himself. plus, i really love curling up next to him on a cold winter's night and keep him warm. i love my human and he loves me back. Wink

soul, here. sorry for the flashy eyes. the flash on my mom's blackberry camera has a bad habit of doing that and there's no way to turn the flash off.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2009, 10:46:11 pm by soulofthesea » Logged

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
Anonymous
« Reply #115 on: July 27, 2009, 02:48:40 am »

Hello, I wanted to say hey for all animal lovers out there. My favorite pet is puppies. I don't like exotic or wild animals. Even though I'm not a fan of wild animals, still I own a pet parrot named Leila(loulou is her nickname). It eats a lot of seeds and bits hard like a B...(witch). My father bought for my mother as a valentine gift. She had her husband, but he passed away because he wasn't used to the weather. Here's her picture.

She's cute; but don't get fooled by her angelic face becaues once she bites, she leaves pores and pain in someone finger.

If you want you can share information about your animals and a picture of it would be appreciated.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2009, 04:22:12 am by Anonymous » Logged
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: July 27, 2009, 11:34:18 am »

She is a cutie, Anonymous. Smiley

OK, since we had a few pet threads roaming around here, I've merged them all into one big thread of furry, feathery fun. Smiley

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
maniac19642003
« Reply #117 on: July 27, 2009, 12:46:10 pm »

his Doggie Wiggles Which is Half Mini Dachshund and Jack Russell Terrior

Good luck trying to control those hyper dogs as those Jack Russell's are extremely hyper things lol, he is cute tho, so tiny as well.
Care

View Profile WWW
« Reply #118 on: July 27, 2009, 12:51:26 pm »

OMG Hyper yeah so hyper. He's a jumper!!

My Cat  Fat Girl "Fatty"

« Last Edit: July 27, 2009, 01:00:09 pm by Care » Logged

Anonymous
« Reply #119 on: July 27, 2009, 04:35:41 pm »

We tried to teach loulou to say lover but she says ver with her weird voice like an old man so my brother said her voice sound like a burned speaker.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10
  Print  

Jump to: