Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 02:40:16 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Official InSim Pet Photo Album!  (Read 42319 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Ruffnut
aka KyleTheArtist

Totally Crazy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #135 on: March 19, 2010, 05:37:26 pm »

Blah I am blind >_>

Oh my god that is real sad  Sad Ours grew a lot and we only got them this Christmas( second pet we get for Christmas)

chapmanavc

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: March 20, 2010, 10:42:32 pm »

Here's my doggy, Precious. My friend's ex-boyfriend bought her for me when I was a sophmore in high school.

Her name fits her well. Everyone says she reminds them of a teddybear?

Some babies are just too beautiful for earth. RIP Taylor Austin. Mommy loves you and cannot wait to meet you someday.
soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: April 01, 2010, 03:52:35 pm »

Apparently, my cat likes to watch TV now. Not too long ago, we were watching Cats 101 on Animal Planet, and Figgie went up to the TV and didn't move for about twenty minutes. He seemed really interested in the Havanna Brown, which was when he moved closer to the TV. Now we tease him, and ask him if he wants a Havanna Brown. It also came up that Figgie thinks his species is more superior to others, because right after Cats 101, It's Me or the Dog came on, and he just turned his back to the TV and walked away. Cheesy

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
Ruffnut
aka KyleTheArtist

Totally Crazy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #138 on: April 01, 2010, 10:40:28 pm »

My ferrets. The real fat one is Sasha, the other is Jodie. Excuse the mess Smiley they caused it >_>

If ever seen Titan Maximum, you'll get the reference.

DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: April 05, 2010, 05:02:58 pm »

A cat I had years back that used to watch sesame street glued to the tv. No other shows just sesame street Cheesy.

KyletheArtist you made me want ferrets now, they're so cute! Not going to wish for some though...I wished for a kitty this past Christmas and got a surprise baby instead Titter.

Sims by Dasi:

Ruffnut
aka KyleTheArtist

Totally Crazy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #140 on: April 18, 2010, 12:51:47 pm »

some of my catography(i didn't make up the word XD) he is very photogenic and loves the camera. he does not purposely pose, but he always turns out to look cute.
My husband bought that blanket for Valentine, but my cat loves it more then I do.

I love his eyes!

He looks like a chicken when he lays like that o_O

My husband's 'The Evil Monkey' blanket XD

Guess who is not going jogging today becaus ehe is sleeping on my only sports hoodie, and when i try to take it, he hisses at me! Was kind enough to pose for my husband though. And hammer is for self protection if i try to take it...Tee Hee

Sorry for the spam...

DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: April 18, 2010, 07:10:24 pm »

Aww so cute! Silly you, that's apparently his hoodie now... time for you to go shopping. Titter

Sims by Dasi:

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
  Print  

Jump to: