Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 07:30:42 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
  Print  
Author Topic: The Official InSim Pet Photo Album!  (Read 42982 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
baileybop
Squinge Is My Mastah

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2007, 08:57:31 pm »

Paden, I'm dying of laughter here. None of my 5 cats have ever even seen a mouse, so I'm really not sure what they'd do if they did. We had a rabbit for a while and the youngest, Squeak, started hopping like the rabbit.
I did have a cat for 17 years, a beautiful black and white majestic fellow. My Dad wanted him to come to his house for a few days to catch this mouse he had in his garage. No amount of my explaining that Morgan had never even seen a mouse before was sufficient for my Dad to just set a trap. So I dropped Morgan off for a few days. The end of the second day my Dad called, "Come get this stupid cat." That was the entire conversation, no hello, no goodbye, just that terse sentence. So off I go to pick up my beloved friend. It seems that afternoon, while they were both sitting in the garage the tiny mouse came out for a peek. Morgan was in dreamland, the mouse watched him carefully for several seconds, detecting no movement, the mouse bravely decided to further investigate this creature. He crept up to Morgan's paw, where upon Morgan opened his eyes, saw the little feller, and promptly closed his eyes and returned to basking in the sun. My poor father nearly had a stroke. He could not believe that a cat would pass up an opportunity for "fresh" mouse meat in favour of dried cat food. As I was putting Morgan into the car, my Dad remarked that if a cat couldn't "mouse", it was a worthless kind of cat. I in turn replied, I'm sure the thought of mouse breath grossed him out.

I stalk...... oh no, I mean I worship the Hack_Mastah, Squinge :worship:
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2007, 04:59:58 pm »

Here's my big baby, Lobo

Trying to convince me not to leave for my mother's on Friday night:

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
shawnee

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2007, 12:57:11 am »

Lobo is so cute! I love that color on cats.
~*Jax*~

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2007, 04:51:52 pm »

Hey baby boy!

As you know ... I just adore your cat.  hehehe  my nephew ...
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2007, 05:03:26 pm »

LOL...I'm sure he complained to you about what a mean mom I am, leaving him for two whole nights.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Missaldith

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2007, 05:11:43 pm »

My cat is my friend. We have had her from she was 4 week old and now she is 17.
My daughter found her in the water by the beach and brought her home. I wasn`t even sure that this little kitty would survive, but she did.
Here she is

*attached image removed*
« Last Edit: June 29, 2009, 09:13:13 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged

Missaldith

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2007, 03:58:29 am »

Quote from: canadiancougar;803208
I have two cats - Midnight and Perdy. Midnight is really friendly, but Perdy hates strangers. Perdy is really wimpy, too - once, we got the kitchen floor redone and he was scared to walk on it for a month.

They are cute. I think Perdy looks like my Misse

Feisty32
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2009, 01:24:04 pm »

She licked the mouse! ROFL! My cat Murphy (RIP) was an excellent mouser. I'm glad the two I have now haven't had an opportunity to find out if they had the right stuff. I'd rather not have mice in the house at all.

omg your kitties are absolutely adorable. Grin
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2009, 02:01:03 pm »

I am such a cat person ... I make everyone sick the way I fawn over them, lol. Our cats have never been outdoor cats, though, we live in an area with lots of coyotes and wild animals and the like, and generally when someones cat gets outside you'll not see them ever again, so ours have never got the chance to catch mice.

But here's my baby Simba, who is 16 years old, and the only cat we have left now (he has one greenish yellow eye and one blue eye if you look closely):

And my dearly missed baby Buffalo, who passed on Thanksgiving night at the age of 16, this is an old picture:

This is the last picture I got of them together two weeks before Buffy passed, it was the only time I ever saw them lay together:

My other ride is a chocobo.
Aralie

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2009, 09:55:27 pm »

Cute cats everyone! I'm glad to see that I'm not the only cat lover here! Hehe.   Grin

This is my baby, Pelo:

That last picture was actually published in a book. It's kind of a long story, heh.

Anyway, that's my Pelo. He's a very smart cat. He actually knows a few tricks! Hahaha. Seriously though, he can sit, stay, shake, lie down, and quite a few other things.  Cheesy

EDIT: Oh, and as you can see in the second picture, my blinds are broken. That was all his doing! Haha.  tongue
EDIT AGAIN: And, no...as far as I know, Pelo has never even seen a mouse, let alone ate one! Hah.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2009, 10:11:04 pm by Aralie » Logged

"Bingle-bongle, dingle-dangle, yickety-doo, yickety-daa, ping-pong, lippy-tappy-too-taa."
lonleyma1000

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2009, 10:08:31 pm »

my first cat is sheba shes a lover till you piss her off shes a diva and she knows it if she ever seen a mouse shed eat it

my cat snowball is my baby hed prolly run if he seen a mouse

*attached images removed*
« Last Edit: June 29, 2009, 09:13:38 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged

laugh a little louder, smile a little larger, dream a little further, love a little extra and live a little happier! Cheesy
Aralie

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2009, 10:12:55 pm »

Cute cats, lonleyma! The first one looks so angry about having that bow on her head! Haha.

"Bingle-bongle, dingle-dangle, yickety-doo, yickety-daa, ping-pong, lippy-tappy-too-taa."
lonleyma1000

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2009, 10:51:15 pm »

thanks she was acting like it was heavy lol

laugh a little louder, smile a little larger, dream a little further, love a little extra and live a little happier! Cheesy
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2009, 11:49:23 pm »

Here's my own kitty, Asshat. He was a stray I took in as a kitten about three years ago. He's not the brightest cat in the world, though. He also can't mouse to save his life. Instead, if he sees a mouse, he tries to sit on it until the poor thing is in a coma. Hah!

« Last Edit: February 05, 2009, 11:55:32 pm by Jenna » Logged

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2009, 12:07:20 am »

Aww, more cute cats!  Grin

By the way, Asshat is a most fantastic pet name.

My other ride is a chocobo.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
  Print  

Jump to: