Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 02:06:15 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help Please...  (Read 1103 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Johnny Drake

View Profile
« on: June 12, 2007, 05:53:05 pm »

First off, I have all of the expansion packs and all of the stuff packs. I just bought 'H&M Stuff'. I installed it, and the game wouldn't load. It happened before when I was loading 'Celebration Stuff'. So I uninstalled 'Celebration' and 'Seasons'. I reinstalled 'Celebration' and then 'Seasons' and the game worked fine. So when the same thing happened with 'H&M', I tried to reverse the order like I did last time. Except this time, when I was reinstalling 'Seasons' this message came up:

A problem occured when trying to transfer the file 'D:\TSBin\Sims2EP5.exe' from the media. Do you want to retry to copy the file, or cancel the installaion?

I kept pushing retry, but the message just kept coming up.

So expansion 5 is 'Pets', correct? So I took everything off until Pets which were: 'Celebration', 'H&M', 'Seasons', and 'Pets'. Then I started to reinstall everything. When I got to 'Seasons' the message popped up again. Any suggestions? Should I just uninstall everything and reinstall or is something else the matter?

Thanks for the help.
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2007, 10:39:55 pm »

EP5 is Seasons, not Pets.

sounds like your Seasons cd might be damaged, you might be able to copy all the Seasons files to your harddrive and then install from there.

Crazy Town - home of my Sim stories & SC4 Terrains, Sims, hairy Skintones and some clothes & stuff.
Simbology
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: