Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 01:29:47 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Shapely legs with heels!  (Read 2519 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
RisingSun
Designer

Designer extraordinaire!

View Profile
« on: June 10, 2007, 11:50:30 pm »

That's right, many men (and women) find certain shapes and curves like from high heeled shoes very alluring, attractive and sexy!

Warlokk, have you considered replacing your current line of heeled outfits that have Mr.Bills(?) heels with B'setts or any other? I have to admit that the latter ar far better looking and less pointy/geometric. I guess in this day and age people are getting better puters that deal with high polygon counts Smiley

Anyone else perhaps want to apply all the great heals (Bsett, Marvines etc) on Warlokks bodyshapes? There's quite a few of you guys out there already working on some similar projects - praises you all!

See my bodyshape series over at InSIMadult!
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2007, 06:29:18 am »

I'm pretty sure someone (BlooM?) has already made a set of Bsett's original heels in all the hip sizes as bottom separates... adding them to an existing skirt/dress is pretty easy, it's just the quantity involved in the full-body outfits for the various sizes, which is why separates are so much easier.  Maybe a nice short skirt separate or something would be the best way to go.  We've got a number of new meshers coming along lately, this would be a perfect beginner project... Wink

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2007, 12:31:02 pm »

i made all hipsizes as a bottom(uhm, except the default i think)
And made a few fullbodyoutfits
34Ax34Hips
34DEx36
34DDNx34Hips
36DDDNx36Hips
and the 36DDDEx38Hips
You find them at adult section.(at Gothplaque gear)
i never released the multiskirt as a bottom(wasn't satified with it Wink ) but half way a new one.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2007, 12:36:48 pm by BlooM » Logged

No longer active
RisingSun
Designer

Designer extraordinaire!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2007, 03:18:15 am »

Quote from: BlooM;770318
i made all hipsizes as a bottom(uhm, except the default i think)
And made a few fullbodyoutfits
34Ax34Hips
34DEx36
34DDNx34Hips
36DDDNx36Hips
and the 36DDDEx38Hips
You find them at adult section.(at Gothplaque gear)
i never released the multiskirt as a bottom(wasn't satified with it Wink ) but half way a new one.

Yeah, I noticed those thanks Smiley Just there's missing a few sizes that I have in use at the moment, but I'm not expecting anything. Thanks for your good work as well!

All of you great meshers involved in varying bodyshape sizes should be called Dream Team or something hehe

*crawls to the kitchen for coffe* Too early in the morning for me to write Smiley

See my bodyshape series over at InSIMadult!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: