Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 03:59:51 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Sims 2 Seasons - Patch #2 Released 6.11.07  (Read 10783 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
jase439

View Profile
« on: June 11, 2007, 08:33:40 pm »

http://thesims2.ea.com/update/getpatch.php?appVersion=1.7&variation=cd&languageCode=

InTeenimater users are advised to remove InTeen before applying the patch or defer installing the patch until compatibility has been confirmed (or a compatible update to the InTeenimater has been released).

"Craaaazy...toys in the attic...I am craaaazy...truly gone fishing...they must have taken my marbles away..."
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2007, 08:34:32 pm »

Complete list of changes:

NOTE: Not all fixes will take effect on existing The Sims 2 Seasons saved games. If you have an existing lot, Sim, object or neighborhood that does not seem to be improved by this patch, we recommend that you replace the affected object, or create either a new family, lot or neighborhood, depending on what is affected by the bug.
          o Custom objects will now be preserved when uploading Lots to the Exchange.
          o Musician Career Track career reward (Rock Hammer) now has audio functioning correctly.
          o Sim Babies no longer cry excessively
          o Sims will no longer pop out of the pool to recognize that it’s raining.
          o Sims will no longer use chairs placed on roofs while performing certain interactions.
          o Drinking Orangeade will now add random badge points correctly.
          o PlantSim babies that age to adults will now maintain their PlantSim outfit in their clothing inventory
          o PlantSim Toddlers will now not lose their PlantSim outfit after planning outfit with changing table.
          o In Education Career Level 4, Sim will now actually lose 475 Simoleans as the UI states, and not get demoted.
          o In Education level 7, Sims will no longer lose all their Simoleans and get demoted, but rather lose the amount shown in the UI as expected.
          o Players will now be warned before the Social Worker takes away children for temperature neglect.
          o Skating on rinks will now increase a Sim’s fitness level.
          o Children will no longer stop dancing unexpectedly as nanny plays the Rock Hammer guitar.
          o Un-moveable maple trees in neighborhood view will no longer appear at random.
          o Fish will no longer become stuck on lot if set on sale while penguin attempts to eat it.
          o Sims will no longer lose “fun” while playing the piano.
          o Inventory will now update visually when using "undo" after inventory is empty.
          o Items can no longer be permanently lost from inventory by using undo and then immediately selecting other Rewards tabs.
          o Seasonal Progression from home lot will now properly transfer to owned community lots.
          o Trash compactors can now be repaired by Service NPC Repairman.
          o Watering a plant in a greenhouse while it is raining will no longer cause the plant to weep from being overwatered.
          o Sims will no longer remain in the Energizer after all motives are charged.
          o Drinking Orangeade without Open for Business installed will no longer display an incorrect skill badge.
          o Primp self-interaction is again available.
          o Trees placed in Neighborhood View are now again visible in Lot View.
          o Sims will no longer spontaneously combust so easily (hot tubs, exercise machines, etc.).
          o Sims will no longer become permanently stuck on rinks if lot is moved while Sims are currently skating.
          o Barista will no longer stops working after a Sim notices it’s raining or snowing.
          o “Latipsoh Green” Linoleum floor is no longer replaced by the "Neutral Sand" Linoleum floor.
          o Sims will now much more rarely route through swimming pools when trying to reach locations.
          o Snow saved on Community Lots will now melt properly.
          o Sims will no longer take repeated baths or showers when cold.
          o Vampires will now not get out of their coffin in the daytime to watch weather.
          o Skill points gained from eggplant juice will now properly trigger wants.
          o Dialogue box to rename your pets will now longer refer to them as a PlantBaby
          o Pets will no longer sink into the ground when Sims interact with Water Wiggler.
          o Children no longer levitate when watching TV Sports Channel.
          o Ottomas twins’ father data is now correct.
          o Stuffed rainbow trout will no longer shift below the pan during cooking.
          o Sims will no longer die as easily by being struck by lightning.
          o Visiting “Townie” Sims will not die as often when struck by lightning.
          o Sims will be smarter about seeking out the shortest path to take to player-directed locations.
          o “It's Raining” interactions will not continue to occur after a Sim has seen the weather several times.
          o Teens who happen to age to an adult at the top of Music Career Track on a work day will no longer 'miss work' and get negative job performance.
          o The first semester of a major (in University) can now be completed by Teens.
          o Arch doorways will now not trigger Sims to change to Outerwear during winter.
          o Children will no longer levitate when they watch a birth.

Cheesy

Crazy Town - home of my Sim stories & SC4 Terrains, Sims, hairy Skintones and some clothes & stuff.
Simbology
jase439

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2007, 08:36:25 pm »

Just go ahead and upstage me why dontcha.

Drama queens.

"Craaaazy...toys in the attic...I am craaaazy...truly gone fishing...they must have taken my marbles away..."
Rogue777

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2007, 08:44:37 pm »

Be nice to Sleepycat or I'll give you an infraction.
kere

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2007, 09:35:27 pm »

I wonder if any of these changes will address the problem of sims freezing on custom CAS lots made with seasons. I will test it out, because I miss customising my CAS. Naturally they wont promote it even if it does, because they dont encourage people to customise to that extent (or it would be easier)
jase439

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2007, 09:58:31 pm »

Quote from: Rogue777;771118
Be nice to Sleepycat or I'll give you an infraction.

And I'll sick Nova's goat on you.

Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2007, 06:23:16 am »

Quote from: jase439;771093
Just go ahead and upstage me why dontcha.

Drama queens.

:nana:

*huggles jase*

Crazy Town - home of my Sim stories & SC4 Terrains, Sims, hairy Skintones and some clothes & stuff.
Simbology
FallenAngel86

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2007, 09:17:24 am »

I won't patch it right away, cause i never saw those problems before.

Vote Ron Paul For President and save America and your Rights and Liberty RonPaul2008  
In 2008 make your vote count. Vote Ron Paul.
HOPE For America.  myspace-ronpaul
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2007, 09:28:17 am »

I've noticed a few of those bugs, either in my game or other people's when they post in the help thread. And some new fixes too!
Sims will no longer lose “fun” while playing the piano.
Sims will be smarter about seeking out the shortest path to take to player-directed locations.
Hallelujah! :dance: It's worth installing just for those... although I'll report back on how the Inteen handles it if that's any good to you jase Smiley
« Last Edit: June 12, 2007, 09:31:10 am by Sadie79 » Logged

No requests please
Triple_sSs

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2007, 10:22:41 am »

Whoops, didn't know there was already a thread for the second patch, should'a checked here first before I made one in sims discussion! :doh: Ah well, as long as people know. :lol:
xoJessi

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2007, 10:23:55 am »

Thanks for the heads up!

Quote from: Sleepycat;771567

adorable!!! Cheesy

My Sims Journal/Photo Album Come see what my sims are up to!

Real Sims
Sims Oasis
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2007, 12:08:43 pm »

o The first semester of a major (in University) can now be completed by Teens.

Unless there's some secret magical cheat that allows a teen to attend college while remaining a teen, the person documenting these fixes was on the cheap stuff.  In both new and existing hoods, a teen moving to college will age to YA moving into a dorm, or remain a teen in public school if moving into a rental.
Sophie-David

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2007, 07:13:18 pm »

Quote from: ancienthighway;771835
In both new and existing hoods, a teen moving to college will age to YA moving into a dorm, or remain a teen in public school if moving into a rental.
My experience has been that a teen will always age to a young adult, no matter what university accomodation she or he is moving into - i.e. it doesn't matter whether its a dorm or a rental.

The patch won't install for me because "you have a more recent expansion pack installed". That would be Celebration! Stuff. I suppose they expect me to uninstalled Celebration!, apply the patch and then reinstall Celebration! Grrr! Sad

Know that you are - already - the Christ, the Bodhisattva. By your great love the One became Many, as with delight and joy you assumed the cloak of duality. Form is made of but three things: energy, change, and love.
Sophie-David

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2007, 07:57:19 pm »

Quote from: Sophie-David;772376
The patch won't install for me because "you have a more recent expansion pack installed". That would be Celebration! Stuff. I suppose they expect me to uninstalled Celebration!, apply the patch and then reinstall Celebration! Grrr! Sad

Thank goodness! I did not have to remove my Celebration! installation, but merely restore the original version of the C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 Seasons\TSData\Res\Config\Graphics Rules.sgr file that I had altered to force bump mapping. And at least the installer told me the name of the file it didn't like! Why it fussed about this file I have no idea, because it did not actually update it. But all's well that ends well!

Know that you are - already - the Christ, the Bodhisattva. By your great love the One became Many, as with delight and joy you assumed the cloak of duality. Form is made of but three things: energy, change, and love.
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2007, 03:53:25 pm »

It is not a buggy patch, they simply forgot to add fixes they were suppose too to it.

Let's not scare anyone here :tongue:  I install it and my game as not explode yet :tongue:
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: