Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 09:04:34 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Er...  (Read 1359 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Shastania

View Profile WWW
« on: June 12, 2007, 05:33:48 am »

This might come across as a silly query but I can't for the life of me figure out how to get the "familyFunds" and "stretchSkeleton" cheats to work.
It might be that I'm inputting the codes wrong but I'm completly at a loss.
I'm especially anxious to do the stetchSkeleton as I really want to create an army of mini zombies for a story but no combination of letters or numbers seems to work.

Please help?:happy8:
Rogue777

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2007, 06:11:49 am »

I don't know about stretchskeleton, but for family funds, you need to enter it like so:

To add 100,000 Simoleons to the Smith family:

familyFunds Smith +100000

To subtract funds, just enter the amount with a minus sign.

If you have two families with the same surname, if you do this cheat from neighbourhood view, it might add it to the wrong one. I've had that happen and thought the cheat wasn't working. Meanwhile the other family were getting obscenely rich. LOL

ETA: I found this thread about stretchskeleton
« Last Edit: June 12, 2007, 06:15:43 am by Rogue777 » Logged
Shastania

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2007, 07:37:38 am »

Quote from: Rogue777;771556
I don't know about stretchskeleton, but for family funds, you need to enter it like so:

To add 100,000 Simoleons to the Smith family:

familyFunds Smith +100000

To subtract funds, just enter the amount with a minus sign.

If you have two families with the same surname, if you do this cheat from neighbourhood view, it might add it to the wrong one. I've had that happen and thought the cheat wasn't working. Meanwhile the other family were getting obscenely rich. LOL

ETA: I found this thread about stretchskeleton

Aaah! I didn't think of that one! *is dumb* Thanks for helping me out! I'll be sure to try this out post haste. Question, though: does the family funds cheat work on the Neighbour screen? I ask because it's so tedious creating a family and then having to move them to a vacent lot, 'motherloding' like crazy until I can afford the house I want.
Ghen

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2007, 07:43:10 am »

The Family funds works in the Neighbourhood view, and I think you need Nightlife or later to use it.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: