Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 09:04:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Barbie Skintones for Rio & RenGal  (Read 4513 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SonyaTSN

View Profile
« on: June 12, 2007, 12:09:04 pm »

I would be great if barbie versions of the default skintones were available for Rio & RenGal. I've picked up the classic pinup and I'd like to convert many of my current sims without changing their currrent skintones. Although I've have picked up some on the adult site before getting kicked out, I prefer for my sims not to look so cold. Cheesy
Sophie-David

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2007, 04:31:27 pm »

Quote from: SonyaTSN;771836
I would be great if barbie versions of the default skintones were available for Rio & RenGal. I've picked up the classic pinup and I'd like to convert many of my current sims without changing their currrent skintones. Although I've have picked up some on the adult site before getting kicked out, I prefer for my sims not to look so cold. Cheesy

Jwilson5 has made a set of barbie skintones for RenGal, available here. I do not know of barbie Rio set.

Know that you are - already - the Christ, the Bodhisattva. By your great love the One became Many, as with delight and joy you assumed the cloak of duality. Form is made of but three things: energy, change, and love.
SonyaTSN

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2007, 05:35:24 pm »

Thanks for the reply those skins are great Smiley
jwilson5
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2007, 06:34:50 pm »

The pinup bodyshape is very close to the Rio shape so you could use the pinup for your showerproof skin and still dress the girls in Rio clothes. So far only the pinup and ren-gal have barbie versions and I don't think that is going to change but who knows.

"Pure art is not about the creator, its about the creation"
luckcuck

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2007, 09:25:32 pm »

http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=51910 here is barbie skin tone i think  that what u are looking for
Sophie-David

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2007, 07:20:19 pm »

Quote from: luckcuck;820082
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=51910 here is barbie skin tone i think  that what u are looking for
SonyaTSN was actually looking for barbie skintones for Rio & RenGal, rather than the default body size.

Know that you are - already - the Christ, the Bodhisattva. By your great love the One became Many, as with delight and joy you assumed the cloak of duality. Form is made of but three things: energy, change, and love.
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2007, 10:17:04 pm »

The RenGal barbie skintones are available as part of the Dark Project, I made a mesh set just for them.  I have no plans to do the same for the Rio mesh, however.

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: