Insimenator.org
April 23, 2024, 12:26:04 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: how do i put a clock on a roof wall?  (Read 1259 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
FallenAngel86

View Profile
« on: June 13, 2007, 02:13:05 pm »

As shown on the screenshot, there are no floor base for that middle roof. it just covers the driveway. I would like to put a clock in the middle, but it won't allow me. no error messages. I tryed the moveobjects cheats, but that won't do it.

2) where can i find more clocks for outdoors that are big enough. Something Analog, round if possible.

3) How can i put smaller windows higher on the 2 side roof? like near the top side of the roof.

edit: i think i found out how to put the clock in. I would temperaly but columns in the middle of driveway and when the clock is placed, remove them. Now i just need a bigger clock that is 2 tiles wide. Anyone?

*attached image removed*
« Last Edit: June 29, 2009, 12:22:47 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged

Vote Ron Paul For President and save America and your Rights and Liberty RonPaul2008  
In 2008 make your vote count. Vote Ron Paul.
HOPE For America.  myspace-ronpaul
Mi-chii

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2007, 02:23:56 am »

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=232829

Tied third place in Mr. Insimenator 2007
Join the Animal Army
Call me Michelle
megativity13

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2007, 10:53:20 am »

Quote from: FallenAngel86;773339

3) How can i put smaller windows higher on the 2 side roof? like near the top side of the roof.

You won't be able to put a window on a wall that's not a full height wall.  You can however, change the the height of your roof (if you have pets or seasons expansion packs)

1. Build your roof.  Place your window (you'll want to pick a window with a low wall placement.)

2. Open up your cheat box and type in the cheat code: IndividualRoofSlopeAngle. Enter a number between 15 and 75 (45 is the default height)- for example this is what it should look like-

IndividualRoofSlopeAngle 30

Press ENTER.

3.While the roof tool is still selected[/B], hold down ALT and CTRL and click on the section of the roof that you want to lower.

feed the hungry while testing your vocabulary
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: