Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 03:51:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A Somewhat Odd Request ^^;  (Read 2646 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
liberty4pokemon

View Profile
« on: June 14, 2007, 03:05:54 pm »

I was just thinking the other day, if it would be possible to get a bodyshape that's almost completely flat-chested, and has a very slender torso and small waist, but has (relatively) large hips and thighs. I was also wondering if it would be possible for the legs to go up further than they do in the Maxis mesh...well, I mean for space to be taken away from the upper body and used as space for the legs, to make the legs look longer.
I'm sorry if this was dumb of me to ask. :hiding:

My homepage --> http://LibertyPalace.Zoomshare.Com

Not much else to say :-|
RitoruBushi

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2007, 05:43:20 pm »

You could use the 34a or Milla (however it's spelled) and the 40" hips to pretty much make the bodyshape you're looking for. I think that's as "flat chested" as Warlokk has gone.

The legs... I have no idea if that's even possible. Not a mesher, so... couldn't really say. But I'm guessing that since it's not possible to make different heights as an actual bodyshape/mesh and only by using cheats that the same would apply with your leg idea. But I could be dead wrong.
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2007, 07:17:49 pm »

RB's dead on on both counts... the 34A-40 would probably cover you just fine, really... and we can't really change the length or position of the major body parts, or the animations would be all out of whack... basically the hips need to be aligned with the hip bones on the skeleton, and we can't change the skeleton.

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
liberty4pokemon

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2007, 10:56:02 am »

All right, thank you.
I know nothing about meshing, so I didn't know if it was possible or not. ^_^

My homepage --> http://LibertyPalace.Zoomshare.Com

Not much else to say :-|
RitoruBushi

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2007, 11:58:00 am »

wow..... I figured I'd be right about the 34a-40, but you mean I was actually right about the leg thing too?? Either I've spent too much time reading all your posts or I've developed a Sims2 psychic ability via playing the game too much. Tongue hehehe
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: