Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 07:09:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: No Autonomous Hack Problems  (Read 3866 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
gamblor

View Profile
« on: June 14, 2007, 05:13:33 pm »

Since I installed the second patch for seasons my sims are doing things that they should not be doing autonomously anymore like pulling pranks on each other or pillow fights and hacky sack games. So I guess my no autonomous hacks aren't working no more on resident or community lots. I all so downloaded InSim for the first time just yesterday into my game but that woulden't affect it or would it?
PrincessJen

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2007, 09:46:31 am »

Insim wouldn't affect it. Are you sure you have the updated versions, and removed the old versions? Also Have you tried the sims 2 hack conflict detection utility? to check for a possible mod conflict.

Don't ask for updates, when Squinge updates them, you will find them here > Squinges Mods Rock!
gamblor

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2007, 12:42:19 pm »

Yep I have used the program and there are no conflicts showing. It all started right after the second patch was installed and I see that maxis removed it to re-fix the patch again so I hope it will solve the problems (but probable not) I think Squinge should know about this because I am not the only one getting the no autonomous hacks to work some people over at MATY are getting the same problems too. Somebody told me Pescado is looking into his.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2007, 05:31:39 pm »

Which no autonomous mods & are you sure that custom content is enabled?

If you have a question about my mods post it here
gamblor

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2007, 09:36:11 pm »

Yep custom content is enabled. So far its No Autonomous pillow fights I see not working. I am going to download your non prank mods to see if that might stop the pranks from happening since I can't see it in my download file. Guess by accident I deleted that one from MATY.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2007, 02:46:39 am »

are you sure your not using the noautonomous shop version?

Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2007, 02:19:21 pm »

Squinge, it has something to do with the seasons patch 2.

I use moniques no autonomous pillow fight (and a few other 'No Autonomous' hacks by both of you) and right after installing patch 2, I saw a pillow fight in the dorm I was playing.

I didn't really play much that day (was just speeding my YA's up to get them done) and haven't had a chance to actually play since then so I'm not sure if it was just a hiccup.

The patch didn't require cc to be re-enabled and all my other hacks worked fine. ...Well I didn't see anything else I shouldn't have seen (kicky bag, punch you-punch me, hang out, cooking, insects, malehugs, rake, snowball, balloonfight) but like I said I was speeding my YA's through so they didn't have much time for anything. InSIM and ACR and my other hacks worked fine.

I'm hoping to play later today so I'll know more afterwards, if I do get to play.

Crazy Town - home of my Sim stories & SC4 Terrains, Sims, hairy Skintones and some clothes & stuff.
Simbology
gamblor

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2007, 02:35:00 pm »

No I am not using your noautonomous shop version but I will download it and give it a try and see if it fixes the prank problem I am having. I was positive I had Pescados hack for stopping pranks on all lots but can't find it. Weird! Its only the pillow fights that shows a problem so far from your noautonomous hacks section that I can see.

Is it ok to be using both yours and Pescados hacks together if they are not conflicting or should I just be keeping with one creators hacks only? Its just that you two make the best and the most hacks around and the only difference between the two of you is that A: you have more variety and choices and B: Pescado has these programs like the Macro mod and the business runs you mod which I call the Pack Hacks that’s very useful in the game. It just hard to pick one from the other with out conflicts occurring.

One last thing Squinge and I know this is totaly off topic but since I have your attention and I know you’re a very busy man. Could you make that request happen about the No Autonomous Stomp Roaches if it can be done? Its one of those things that has been driving me crazy and it hasn’t been created by anyone else yet.

Sorry for the long read and going off topic its just not that often I get to speak one on one with the Mastermind behind all these great hacks that have made my life better playing the Sims. Not saying that Jen and the other admins don't have good advice too. You guys all deserve a :worship: from me for spending your spear time to help all us simmers out.

K going to shut up now:smile:
gamblor

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2007, 02:44:52 pm »

Thxs Sleepycat for stepping in and helping out with the problems we are getting from the last seasons patch. I guess patches are just as much problems too then just new EP's.:angryfir:
« Last Edit: June 16, 2007, 03:33:13 pm by gamblor » Logged
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2007, 09:25:07 pm »

well I moved 5 sims into new homes, had them get engaged and married, played the 5 households for 1 sim day each. I didn't see a single pillow fight or anything else I have hacks to stop so in my game atleast it must have been a hiccup.

Crazy Town - home of my Sim stories & SC4 Terrains, Sims, hairy Skintones and some clothes & stuff.
Simbology
gamblor

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2007, 01:21:19 am »

K I am going to try my game next week and see if it happens to me again.
PrincessJen

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2007, 06:24:08 am »

And sometimes Pescado's hacks and Squinge's do conflict. Especially if you have 2 hacks for the same thing or that use the same thing.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2007, 06:29:22 am by PrincessJen » Logged

Don't ask for updates, when Squinge updates them, you will find them here > Squinges Mods Rock!
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2007, 07:40:38 pm »

ok Thanks Sleepy Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: