Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 06:50:34 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Custom Content for Create-a-Sim not showing up D=  (Read 1314 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
mangorabbit11
« on: June 16, 2007, 01:29:19 pm »

I load the game and the pop up thing comes up telling me if i want to enable all custom content and i say yes. But i look down the list and none of the body shop items ive made or downloaded show up?!?! its in the downloads folder just it wont show up in the game or Body Shop. but if you randomize the sim sometimes it will come out wearing custom content. All the items and wallpapers ect. show up but not these. IVE CLEANED MY DISK 3 TIMES and nothing either. IVE TRYED EVERYTHING, please help meh =*[ they used to show up before i lost my game for like 4 months. :hammer:
elraza

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2007, 12:36:02 pm »

gee i have the same problem too...thought my sims had gone insane.....i downloaded the new seasons patch and since then i have the problem..so i uninstalled it didnt patch it and when i reinstalled h&m it repatched it...help...all my custom content items are usuable...but no hair, make up or clothes...even tried using mirror in game but its just not showing up
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2007, 01:27:17 pm »

mangorabbit - after you enable custom content, you may need to go into the game settings and tell the game to display custom content in the catalogue

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2007, 06:21:09 am »

Make sure the Downloads folder starts with a capital 'D'.  downloads doesn't work for body shop type items.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: