Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:00:21 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is my sim crying? Make no sense.  (Read 2144 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
FallenAngel86

View Profile
« on: June 14, 2007, 09:49:55 pm »

He's crying with a bobble showing his aspiration which is family oriented.

The thing is he's got 1 daughter who is now an adult and moved out, 4 teens, 3 children, 2 toddlers and he's a grandfather. Why does he want more?

Vote Ron Paul For President and save America and your Rights and Liberty RonPaul2008  
In 2008 make your vote count. Vote Ron Paul.
HOPE For America.  myspace-ronpaul
~*Jax*~

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2007, 09:59:38 pm »

Check his aspirations.  Usually that happens when a sim is in aspiration failure.
FallenAngel86

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2007, 10:05:02 pm »

the first one is he wants a baby, other ones are like talk to his son and unrelated to the baby part.

Vote Ron Paul For President and save America and your Rights and Liberty RonPaul2008  
~*Jax*~

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2007, 10:07:21 pm »

Is his aspiration in the red?  Try fulfilling his wants.  That should stop him from crying, and bring him back up.
FallenAngel86

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2007, 10:15:28 pm »

ah ok, i'll try to fullfill his other wants first, cause i dont want a baby for this game.

Vampyre

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2007, 02:17:59 am »

A nice date can perk up any sim down in the dumps, regardless of what its aspiration is.   I've used this many times to get a sim happier with its life again.
PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2007, 03:09:26 am »

I had this happen. I had a set of elder sims that just cried all the time and couldn't figure out why. I had downloaded the house they were living in and apparently it must have come with a ghost because I started noticing them after about a week of Sim days and crying they atarted doing the ghost thingy, wringing their hands and no one had died on the lot. Plus then one of their older children would also cry and wring their hands whenever they came over. They were my first Sim family so they had to build from the ground up with no hacks or mods. At first I thought okay you finally have enough money to buy a nice house, so I go and get you one and all you do is cry now? I moved them out and into a new home and they were fine after that. So only thing I can figure is either my lot got corrupt and they thought there was a ghost there or I downloaded a house with a ghost.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2007, 03:15:42 am by PegasusDiana » Logged

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
Natural_Highness
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2007, 04:54:21 am »

Sometimes memories can make them sad aswell.

Has someone died recently? Have they burnt food? Any memory in the red can make them cry I think..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: