Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 06:20:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Family Portrait from 2 lots?  (Read 1211 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
FallenAngel86

View Profile
« on: June 15, 2007, 07:34:19 pm »

I have a lot with 12 sims and would like to make a family portrait of that family, and add the neighbor lot which has one of the daughter's family when she moved out. Making a total of 15 people standing for a group picture. Is there a tutorial to do that?

Vote Ron Paul For President and save America and your Rights and Liberty RonPaul2008  
In 2008 make your vote count. Vote Ron Paul.
HOPE For America.  myspace-ronpaul
DannyRock

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2007, 03:06:55 am »

You can use Squinge's Hula Dance and More mod for a standing portrait...
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=9544

There's also a thread that has some info on it...

Family group photo's
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=31081

I think there's a boolprop command that you can use to position them so you don't have to waste time  trying to get them to stand where you want them to stand... To get all of them on one lot just invite the three others over...
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2007, 10:13:45 am »

You can use the use the insimenator to summon all the family members over the lot you want the picture on. I believe as well, the insimenator will let you make them all selectable too so you can direct them. Here are the cheat codes I could not live without when taking pictures:

moveobjects on/off (lets you select and move sims while in buy/build mode, or place objects where you normally wouldn't be allowed to)
boolpropsnapobjectstogrid true/false (lets you move sims/objects reeeeaaal close)
boolpropallow45degreeangleofrotation true/false (self explanatory, I think-you can change the angles using the , and . keys)
showheadlines off/on (need nightlife-gets rid of the thought bubbles)
plumbobtoggle off/on (need ofb-gets rid of the plumbbob)
sethour 1-24 (allows you to change the time of day)
slowmotion 0-9 (0 is normal 9 is very slow...I usually use around 6. This allows you to get facial expression and poses you might otherwise miss)

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: