Insimenator.org
April 16, 2024, 11:53:24 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Converse style options for HP's Slouchy Pants  (Read 12224 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Auronette

View Profile
« on: June 16, 2007, 06:56:10 am »

Just a couple of Converse style options for HystericalParoxysm’s Fanseefem Casuals - Untuckable Shirts + Slouchy Jeans... for the Laydeez found here.  You'll need the meshes for these to work.

These come with four different options.  One for the tucked version with boots, one for the tucked version that’s barefoot, one for the un-tucked version with boots and lastly one for the un-tucked version that’s barefoot.  I figured some people might not want the bulky look the boots provide.  All come with a Maxis jeans recolor by me.  

Boots:

Barefoot:

There are a couple of flaws in them, for instance, the line trimming on the side soles of the boot versions warp towards the back of the shoe.  This seems to be in the mapping of the shoes and I’m no where advanced enough to even attempt to correct this, but it’s not too awful noticeable at average playing distances.

Feel free to recolor my texture and pass them along to any FREE site.  All I ask is that you at least try to remember to credit back to this thread for the time it took for me to figure out the shoes.  (did I mention I hate shoes…) :smt106

To install, just copy the package files to your downloads folders.  

Enjoy!

Auronette

Oops...forgot to mention the butterflies are the work of SimSpore.  Thanks for the generous use policies!

* Auronette-Converse-SlouchyTucked-Barefoot.rar (145.78 KB - downloaded 538 times.)
* Auronette-Converse-SlouchyTucked-Boots.rar (136.37 KB - downloaded 561 times.)
* Auronette-Converse-SlouchyUntucked-Barefoot.rar (146.24 KB - downloaded 636 times.)
* Auronette-Converse-SlouchyUntucked-Boots.rar (136.81 KB - downloaded 700 times.)

* ConverseOnHpsSlouchyPantsBarefoot.jpg (330.38 KB, 582x600 - viewed 1257 times.)

* ConverseOnHPsSlouchyPantsWBoots.jpg (302.86 KB, 582x600 - viewed 1197 times.)
« Last Edit: June 16, 2007, 07:04:31 am by Auronette » Logged

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes, I'd love to share what I've done at other sites. Please don't take it for granted, if you would like to upload my items to other sites, ask me. It may take a little while to get back to you, but you've got a 99.999% chance I'll do i
kim

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2007, 01:14:53 pm »

Nice Job

SparkleSim

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2007, 02:59:14 pm »

Cool!  It's nice to have some down-to-Earth clothes for the women! :thumbrig:

Are you looking for a good comedy-drama sim story?  Please come read my story LOVE CHILD.   (Must be 18+)
simkitty181

I know I'm crazy, I'm know I'm crazy...I know I am

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2007, 03:23:48 pm »

these are so cute now! thank you, I personly don`t like the big thick look of boots, Thank you auronette!  Mabey I should recolor these now that they have that "comfy shoe" look
alkaloid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2007, 03:42:32 pm »

Sweet! Thank you!

Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2007, 04:48:34 pm »

these are excellent :thumbup: I love this mesh, thanks for adding a little more choice Cheesy

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
bre

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2007, 07:26:45 pm »

These are great! I love my converse, and now so can my sim. Cheesy

Me on MTS2

(2nd) -  Olka Koval Wedding Makeover (tied), Newlyweds with Erica and David-Jacob, A Family Christmas with The Feldmans
(3rd) - Betty Goldstein Makeover
xxJessicaxx

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2007, 11:05:49 pm »

Awesome! Thanks. Smiley
pink_cherry105

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2007, 12:49:53 am »

Nice Thank you Smiley
Crmelsimlover

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2007, 01:09:47 am »

Great job on these!
Auronette

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2007, 03:17:32 am »

Thanks everybody for the responses to this! Cheesy  I was kind of nervous with this being my first upload so I'm relieved to find that people are actually downloading it and leaving such nice comments.  :lol:

And Kim, thanks for moving this.  I was concentrating so hard on getting the files all together I didn't realize I hadn't entered the correct sub-forum.  :doh:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes, I'd love to share what I've done at other sites. Please don't take it for granted, if you would like to upload my items to other sites, ask me. It may take a little while to get back to you, but you've got a 99.999% chance I'll do i
Allemande

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2007, 08:51:19 am »

thank you so much for this, just what I was looking for!
Mihura

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2007, 01:55:42 pm »

Nice work. Thank you. Smiley
ridBonnie
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2007, 02:05:17 pm »

Thank you so much for sharing.  I have downloaded the meshes and had resigned myself to using the barefoot (I don't much care for boots), but now, thanks to you I have a new option.  Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.
Auronette

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2007, 01:36:32 am »

Thanks again everyone!  I'm glad you're enjoying them.  Cheesy

And, ridBonniea, Welcome to Insim! :wav:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: