Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 08:31:33 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Get Abducted Enabled Return?  (Read 1343 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
flameflash

View Profile WWW
« on: June 16, 2007, 10:45:02 pm »

I have all the EPs and SPs, the latest Seasons patch... and it's that latest seasons patch that I believe is the problem. (I do this often as I had been using the chance of getting preg mod, switched to the other to try and get it more frequently...)

Nobody is getting returned!  The game now even crashes when I try to run it without hacks and enter this particular lot (loads just fine otherwise).  I have each file separately (as I'd hoped this might fix the problem) of the first get abducted collection but as it stands now, just my servo is running around on this lot and my human sims are being held by the aliens for an extended probing.

For me, boolprop testingcheats isn't much help since all my sims around around to be force errored.  (Is there a way to do it without being able to actually see the sims?  I was wondering if the hack could be looked into or if a 'return home' at some AM time hack could be created to fix my unique problem.

(Just realized I may have shot myself in the proverbial foot by removing the chance of pregnancy mod for the always... going to check that out and will either delete or mention.)
« Last Edit: June 16, 2007, 10:47:05 pm by flameflash » Logged
flameflash

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2007, 01:50:07 am »

As an update, I think there was something wrong with the lot thanks to the newest patch.  I've now moved all of them out and back in, hopefully resulting in a restoration of the family.  Will further test tomorrow, another family returned the husband perfectly.
PrincessJen

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2007, 06:34:18 am »

Let us know!

Don't ask for updates, when Squinge updates them, you will find them here > Squinges Mods Rock!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: