Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 12:11:31 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help  (Read 1198 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
raven66

View Profile WWW
« on: March 30, 2007, 08:46:57 am »

Right yesterday i was playing my legacy and i had 4 new kids and then i saved and quit i came back to it today the new kids were in the family loading picture but when i got in to the family everything that i had done yesterday was gone, i dont know what has happened, i have tried moving them into a different lot but the same thing happen
could someone help me please thanks in advance

Raven

Last night those cops came to arrest you What'd you do this time Was is far from home Well I've seen you twice in the last ten months now your gone again so far from home song by aiden- looking though the glass eye
:tongue5::notsmili::lol:
SimRebelz

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2007, 11:44:08 pm »

I don't know how to get back what you've lost, but this was happening to me also. Try double-saving each time, better more then less they say. So the chance to loose everything is smaller. I don't know what else could you do. But it should stop after some time, at least it did at me. After - I don't know - maybe 3 months everything was saved properly after double-saving so I stopped double-saving and it all worked perfectly from then.

Visit SimRebelz, a site with free downloads:pickme::pickme::pickme:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: