Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:31:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My game just continues to crash  (Read 1037 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Eponine
« on: June 17, 2007, 04:45:57 am »

My game has been having problems ever since I uploaded Pets.  It crashed nonstop.  Now it's happening in Seasons.  What is going on? I just got my new computer back in November.  I've run a scan and removed some items that may cause conflict and I've gone to the task manager and ended extra programs.  My game just still doesn't work.  Is it a download? How do I know which one if it is? Could it be my hard drive? Should I get it upgraded?
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2007, 09:18:11 am »

I would start by pulling out any mods you have and see if that helps. If it works, then one of those is the culprit. If it doesn't, then pull our your downloads folder and try again. If that works then it's a download. Unfortunately, there's no easy way to find the culprit in that case. The best thing is divide your folder in half and try your game first with one, and then the other. If one give you trouble you divide that in half and so on until you find it.

Other than that, does your computer meet the requirements for Seasons (particularly the vid card)?

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: