Insimenator.org
April 20, 2024, 04:38:21 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: House Frozen + Custom Content Issues  (Read 1092 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Furious_Idea

View Profile
« on: June 17, 2007, 08:24:30 pm »

Alright...so, one of my houses seems to have a -wee- bit of a problem.....
...It's fallen into some weird time-loop, or something, and the ENTIRE house is Frozen. The clock doesn't advance, the Sims are NOT moving, and clicking the pause, play, and/or fast-forward buttons has no effect on this.

Now, is this just my computer being Dumb, or, do I have some hacks that are conflicting, somehow? My OTHER houses seem fine; they work. Is there any program I can use to determine if my Mods are conflicting and causing problems without systematically deleting all my content?

Thanks for anyone in advance who gives me help; I'm going out of my mind, here.

P.S.--Occasionally, Custom Content, like, necklaces//bows//bangles//fangs//horns show up as flashing blue boxes or shapes that break away from the Sims' bodies, instead of what they;re supposed to show up as. Once I use the hourglass in the Insimenator item-list, and pretend to give them a 'makeover', though, the content seems to reset itself and register, again....though, sometimes my Sims lose their eyebrows in the process O_o;; Any Advice?

:yummy: I WILL EEET YOUR SOUL LIKE CANDY!
((....I hope it's cherry-flavored.))
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2007, 09:55:12 pm »

You have a rogue mod somewhere in your folder (and in this case, may be active on that lot).  Have you downloaded any custom careers?  I know at one point that was my main problem with frozen lots.  Try running the lot with "boolprop testingcheatsenabled true" on and see what type of error box might pop up.  If it's career-related, you might want to take your mods/hacks out and test them individually until you can find the culprit(s).  :angel:

As for the blue flashing... unfortunately, that's "normal" until EA decides to fix the bug... since their own vampire teeth do exactly the same thing as custom accessories.  :roll:

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: