Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:04:24 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: DumBblonDe's Trashed Kitchen  (Read 27997 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
socurious

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2007, 09:17:29 pm »

Yay!  Now I can trash my trailer!  Thank you.  It's great!

...everywhere you go, there you are...:pickleride:
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2007, 02:06:20 pm »

Fantastic!  This will be perfect for a story I'm working on.  So much dirtier than the stuff that comes with the game.

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
pandasims

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2007, 09:58:04 pm »

Thanks a lot!!! :love4:

Love Nature and Peace For the Future .  :love3:
sabi320

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2007, 04:01:19 am »

Thank you!It will be very useful for my story!

The only reward of virtue is virtue; the only way to have a friend is to be one.:-P
JLouis
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2007, 07:21:44 pm »

It will be very useful for my story! Thank you!
putowtin

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2007, 10:09:55 am »

thanks! this is just what my slobs need!:worship:

Peace is a Lie, there is only Passion Through Passion, I gain Strength Through Strength, I gain Power Through Power, I gain Victory Through Victory, my chains are broken; The Force shall free me
mamaykay

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2007, 09:46:00 am »

Hee hee. :worship: I'm not worthy! :worship:

He gave her 12 roses, 11 real and one fake. And he said:
"I'll stop loving you when the last rose dies."
:love8::
LockeCarnelia
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2008, 02:16:19 pm »

Question: What EPs does this need?  I tried to put it in the download area, and it doesn't show up in game, and, uh, yeah.
dewshine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2008, 11:39:13 am »

base game. make sure you have CEP.

The Wolf of Retribution! Proud Leader in the Animal Army!:dog:
'Trashed' Sims? I've got a website... Dewshine's Recolors for Sims 2.
Visit my Live Journal ~ GM_Andy's TARDIS ramblings ~ Fanfic for Dr Who.
::smilieiforgetwhi:: A daily click will help to provide food and care for an abused, abandoned or neglected animal.::smilieiforgetwhi::
Yeshanu
« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2008, 07:24:01 pm »

Oh, yes! Thanks a bunch for this one.
astrogilson

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2008, 07:21:45 pm »

Your set is "horribly" wonderful!Thanks and congratulations for such creativity!
themaster101

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2008, 08:53:06 pm »

I LOVE this crap , hahaha i give it to sims i hate , im downloadin all ur sets and crap , really nice job. Thanks

If you dont want the easter bunny to eat youtr face off, go here: ::smilieiforgetwhi::LINK SHUTDOWN TEMPORARILY::smilieiforgetwhi::
blondecrystal

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2008, 05:02:49 am »

WOW! What a Trashtastic Job you've done. Love it.......Thank you.
Party girl16

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2008, 06:51:56 pm »

:worship: I had so much fun with your awesome creation  thanks your the BOMB :angel:
summersong86

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2008, 12:19:10 pm »

Mwahaha, I'm putting my Paris Hilton sim (one made by Will Stefan) into a trashed house.  She's being sentenced to community service and won't be allowed to leave until she WORKS to earn enough money for a fund to redo the house for a poor family in the neighborhood.   Wish Paris had to do this in real life.  It's actually a good experience for anybody to learn empathy.  When my daughter is a teen I'll be sure to do something similar.  I came up from a shabby neighborhood that my dad has fought to clean up and it was a blessing in disguise as far as instilling values goes.

Man, this trashed series is so nasty.  I couldn't bring myself to download the walls and floors.  I've lived in one handyman special too many and I'd get flashbacks!

Oh I forgot to mention that the appliances here look a LOT like the ones in my last house.  When we moved in we planned to fix up the kitchen and get new appliances.  But after my mother-in-law and I cleaned them all up, they worked so great I kept them.  My "trashed" dishwasher worked a hundred times better than the new one in my current house.  The new one is a prissy piece of computerized crap and chokes on anything but the expensive detergent tabs.  Half the time it decides "Oh, I don't feel like washing any dishes today" and won't dispense detergent anyway.  Once, I dared to run one load of dishes after another and the fancy pants computer in it blew up & we had to get the motherboard replaced.  If I could, I would go back to the old house and pull out that old beat up dishwasher and put it in my new house and throw the new dishwasher in the dump where it belongs!  Pretty is as pretty does.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2008, 12:25:31 pm by summersong86 » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: