Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:28:04 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nursing Babies  (Read 3893 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Angeleyez7680

View Profile
« on: June 20, 2007, 02:17:44 pm »

I do not know what mod or hack I have installed in my game that is messing up with the nursing signal. I give the command and the mother will pass off the baby or put in a crib or the floor.
So would you be willing to help me figure out my mess.
Also when I open up the cheat panel its full of error messages is there anyway someone as clever as you can help me with this?
I did run the mod program and no hacks conflicting. I did have this one program that listed all the downloads in my game so you could see my mods but it does not seem to work anymore. I do have the latest nurse mod and also I have every expansion and also every fun pack.
Thanks for always helping me figure out my messes I seem to get myself into.
Also I don't get a error when I ask them to nurse they just hand off the brat.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2007, 02:47:58 pm by Angeleyez7680 » Logged
PrincessJen

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2007, 03:03:08 pm »

If you have tried the HCDU and still have problems, then you can try this: Make a file on your Desktop labeled "In Testing", then move all of your Custom Content from your Downloads folder into it. Move CC back into Downloads a few at a time and test your game in between. Everytime you get a problem, put those files into a file labeled "Conflicts", and keep testing. Once you have finished finding possible conflicts, then you start moving files from the Conflicts file back into your game and test. It takes a long time depending on how many files you have but it does work almost everytime. Other than that my only suggestion is to wait and see if soemone has another idea as to what is the  problem. but it can conflict with Inteen as the EP5 hacks were not updated for it.

Don't ask for updates, when Squinge updates them, you will find them here > Squinges Mods Rock!
miros1

In Miros We Trust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2007, 03:06:55 pm »

My Sim mothers put the baby on the floor or the crib and immediately pick it up again to nurse it.  I don't remember this happening with previous versions, but at least it works!  

I wouldn't doubt you've got a conflict with InTeen, since mine works reasonably well.

Since that's your primary suspect, just remove InTeen and see if that fixes it.

Rose/Miros
Webmaster of the Wooden Simolean
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2007, 07:35:53 pm »

That is normal the nurse babies mod has always worked that way it's a maxis thing I tried to fix that but wasn't able to Smiley

If you have a question about my mods post it here
digni7y

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2007, 06:23:46 pm »

Sweetandpetite: You'll find it at the Sims2Graveyard.

Also, next time, don't bump up old topics, and do not post such questions here in this forum-there's a very helpful "Where Can I Find?" forum, as well as a tool called the "Search Button."

*Digni7y's Sims*

Like my cat icon? It's available at Sushi Cat!
sugar

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2008, 12:06:24 pm »

i can't access the nursing babies mod
Charley

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2008, 01:02:00 pm »

Its because Squinge retired ages ago and took his mods with him!! Try Sims 2 Graveyard in google.

Char
xxx

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: