Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 10:12:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: how long will my visitors stay in my hottub?  (Read 1216 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
FallenAngel86

View Profile
« on: June 25, 2007, 01:19:11 pm »

they spent all day, all nite, then the whole next day and nite and it is morning now.

Since I can't see how for down their motives are i keep making the household motives to 100% every so often so they don't die on me in the tub.

Without asking them to leave, how to make them leave?

I know it doen't effect other lots, but for me it makes those adults bad parents, staying 2 days and 2 nites at someone's place leaving their kids home alone.

Vote Ron Paul For President and save America and your Rights and Liberty RonPaul2008  
In 2008 make your vote count. Vote Ron Paul.
HOPE For America.  myspace-ronpaul
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2007, 02:46:36 pm »

They normally leave by their own when their bladder, hunger or energy gets really low.

If you want them to leave, do not use the maxmotives cheat otherwise for sure they will stay forever in the hot tub.

Squinge did made a mod so they will exit it faster, I have been searching for it for the last 30 minutes and cannot put my finger on it right now, once back home, I will find the exact name of it and give you a link.
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2007, 05:29:55 pm »

There's always the polite method of asking them to leave before you go to bed.  The action will most likely drop off the queue before it's executed, so you could chain a couple goodbyes together, or since they're getting out of the hot tub, just go to bed.  They'll leave sooner.
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2007, 11:15:06 am »

I finally found it, here you go:  No Staying in hot tub all day/night
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: