Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 10:49:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Superhero Mini-Cape  (Read 5210 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
unclesparks
Super Mod

View Profile
« on: June 24, 2007, 04:38:38 pm »

So you have a superhero, and she wants to have a cape, but she doesn't want a full length cape you say? Well look no further! We are proud to present to you  the Superhero Mini-Cape!* Now you can look cool while fighting crime!

* Wearing the Superhero Mini-Cape does not bestow any powers on the wearer or guarantee survival in a fight. The makers of the Superhero Mini-Cape accept no liabilities for injuries sustained while wearing said cape.

Only the mini-cape is included in this download, and will appear in the glasses section.

Cape mesh originally made by PAF and was converted into an accessory by Generalzoi.  Both were kind enough to grant me permission to recolor their work.  Get the mesh and the original recolor here!

The meshes are split into age and sex, so this mini-cape may only work on adult females.  For reasons I can't explain it seems to only show up when the recolor is present as well, so make sure you add the recolor from the mesh download as well. This is more than likely caused by my computer being silly, but better safe then sorry I always say.

Do not upload to The Exchange, or claim as your own.

* Sparks - Mini-Cape.rar (121.08 KB - downloaded 260 times.)

* Mini-Cape-front.jpg (63.69 KB, 600x450 - viewed 1452 times.)

* Mini-cape-back.jpg (63.46 KB, 600x450 - viewed 1485 times.)
Diva

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2007, 08:30:32 pm »

Yay!...very cool, babe! Cheesy

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
kim

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2007, 08:22:58 am »

Nice Job

kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor