Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 12:59:42 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Legacy Stories  (Read 3607 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Naima

View Profile
« on: June 24, 2007, 05:12:55 pm »

Does anyone here find legacy stories interesting and want another one to read? Because if people want to read my legacy that I am working on, I will start posting the pictures (along with a story, of course) that I have taken so far. I am currently just starting my third generation. I've attached pictures of the first two heirs/heiresses incase anyone was interested!
or...
Would people rather read a supernatural story about four young women (21-25) who, after their Halloween party, hear a strange voice telling them to go up to the attic of one of the girls' grandma's mansion in which the party was held. They go up to the attic where one of the girls finds an old book, which she hides in her costume and takes home. She then reads the first incantation she finds in the book, just for Halloween thrills, which gives her and her three friends supernatural powers. However, one of the friends gets a little power hungry.
I have not started the second story yet, but I have made the characters and I made a banner just for fun. (it's attached)

* ScreenShot001.png (380.78 KB, 600x519 - viewed 362 times.)

* ScreenShot008.png (305.52 KB, 600x520 - viewed 204 times.)

* Spellbound.jpg (31.39 KB, 599x259 - viewed 247 times.)

¤¤¤
1st Place MTB5 : Unity
2nd Place 7 Deadly Sims : Kimora[/SIZE]
AlbinoBambi

A.k.a. Ilse

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2007, 10:26:10 am »

Well, I love all legacy-stories that are well told, but if I'm the only one, you shouldn't even try, because I'm not exactly a dedicated reader of the Sims Stories forum.

The other idea sounds very original though, and might get more attention and dedicated readers than 'yet another' legacy story.

But it's your pic, you should either choose one or decide to do both. But, if you have to choose, I would advice you to try Spellbound first, and if that doesn't work out, see if your legacy is more popular.

Why can't life be like The Sims, where you can control someone with just one click?

Naima

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2007, 10:27:26 pm »

Thank you so much for your advice... I may just decide to do both of them since a legacy story isn't as much work as other stories would be, seeing as how you don't have to set up sets and you just kinda take pictures of their daily lives and write a nice story to go along with it! Thanks again, I actually might start writing 'Spellbound' tonight. =)

¤¤¤
1st Place MTB5 : Unity
2nd Place 7 Deadly Sims : Kimora[/SIZE]
satsoveranddone
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2007, 04:15:03 pm »

i find them intresting and good in fact i just started one if u want to read it and leave a comment then click in my sigunature
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: