Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 04:19:38 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Just a thought.  (Read 3180 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
EmzLP

View Profile
« on: June 23, 2007, 05:40:56 pm »

I want a few thoughts about this story I just thought up from the top of my head. If it interests people, then I will most likely do it, if not, then I'll keep thinking. XD

Right. Most of the story is going to focus around two orphans, not related in any way. They were adopted after birth and were obviously given to someone to be looked after, the story will show how their friendship builds up throughout the years when it comes to a point where they start having feelings for each other. Obviously there will be many twists and that so it won't be a happy story. XD There's a lot more which I wanted to say about the story, but if I gave away everything that I'm planning then there would be no point of even making it. XD

I'm planning to write most of the story in 3rd person, but there will be a few times when it would go to a certain character's point of view.

Replies are much appreciated.
AlbinoBambi

A.k.a. Ilse

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2007, 10:27:45 am »

The idea sounds pretty cool to me. It might not be the most original story, but that depends on the twists you give it and the way you tell it.
It does interest me, but I probably still woudn't read it, because I'm to darn lazy to go trough the Sims Stories forum every once in a while. I hardly go there.

I hope for you that you get some more reactions on this. Good luck!

Why can't life be like The Sims, where you can control someone with just one click?

Naima

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2007, 10:34:25 pm »

I think this could be a wonderful story if it is done well! I would most likely start reading it, as I have been spending a little more time in the story section of this forum lately. I say go for it.

¤¤¤
1st Place MTB5 : Unity
2nd Place 7 Deadly Sims : Kimora[/SIZE]
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2007, 12:28:37 am »

Writing with a shifting pov is a tricky thing, for sure, but it's very effective if done well. If you can do it, then please go for it! Smiley

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: