Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 09:22:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: kaitco's First Sims 2 Story  (Read 2412 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
kaitco

View Profile WWW
« on: June 24, 2007, 09:18:37 pm »

I have read through a couple stories here and there, but I am not sure if I have the idea of it down. I started one here (http://www.doriennesmith.com/sims/jaquawn/jaquawnstory.html), but I am not sure if I should try to start it over or not with some better pictures. I admit, you can see signs of Insimenator parts lying around in some of the pictures, but I am not sure if that is a "no-no" in making sims stories or not. Either way, I am just starting out with this one and would like some direction, if anyone is willing. I also have questions too: If you use custom items, do you have to credit the creators in the stories? Is there some trick to taking pictures with "sim signs" in them, eg: the pluses that appear when sims like one another...?

Many thanks!

DorienneSmith.com ~ where life finds meaning...or at least, that is what I claim

AlbinoBambi

A.k.a. Ilse

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2007, 10:23:27 am »

For advice in picture-taking you can look here, it's an awesome thread with lots of good advices and hacks to help you imrpove your pics.

I would say it is a rather big "no-no" to have InSIMenator parts visible in pics. Especially on this forum, because virtually everybody would recognize them as such (InSIM-parts).

Good luck with it!

Why can't life be like The Sims, where you can control someone with just one click?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: