Insimenator.org
April 30, 2024, 02:43:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8
  Print  
Author Topic: Sim Ideas?  (Read 44815 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
razush9

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: July 12, 2006, 06:19:59 am »

Oh! now I anderstand! Thank you very very very much! Cheesy
AngelFace

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 12, 2006, 01:50:35 pm »

Quote from: Honey86
Well, here are a few of my ideas. :idea1: I too want to be able to visit neighbors. I want to be able to take my infants and toddlers out of the house and have parents carry a baby bag that worked like the inventory to keep their bottles and toys in. (Some of my sims are too poor to hire babysitters.) I want apartments that you can share with NPC's. I want Church. My sims need guidance sometimes, and the therapist isn't getting his job done!!! :happy8: And last for now, I want sims to be able to use their trunks!!! I hate it when they go shopping and the clothes just disappear. I also hate that $50 worth of groceries and $500 worth of groceries are carried in the same size basket!! BAGS PLEASE!! That's all for now, but I'm sure I'll be back!!

Yeah i agree with you especially about the church part,need that.and i would like to see sims going to doctors visits mainly a psychiatrist and gynecologist.and going to the prom for teens?

What does it profit a man to gain the world but lose his soul?
razush9

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 20, 2006, 03:54:04 am »

Can I ask a question?
What the option "Express Delivery" does?
Thanks! (:
jjsmith

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: July 20, 2006, 04:02:04 pm »

you get the baby in the same day rather than 3

The AA needs you
don't take life too seriously. you never get out of it alive :tongue5:http://iratebermy.tripod.com/
razush9

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 20, 2006, 05:52:56 pm »

Thanks!
And if I do "1.5 days" I get the baby when the belly is lilttle?
Lochar

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 20, 2006, 10:17:21 pm »

This brings back my fond days of Fisher price but I would love for them to bring in working civil service jobs. Be a policeman,fireman, postman, etc. Still have the socials but also have different job functions to go with it. Go out on patrol, get calls for burglars, shoplifters. Be able to respond to that bad cooking sim, and maybe start some new flames of romance..Smiley I know some have done themes along these lines but I would love to have maxis do them.

Same along the lines of a Hospital, Prison, with careers meshed to these, so that when you leave for work you actually spend your work day doing something else.
razush9

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 21, 2006, 03:26:22 pm »

I'm in a very BIG problem,give me an advice.
I had 2 people [in the sims] that the loved each other.
They did "Try For Baby" and she got pregnant.
I forgot that she got pregnant and I moved the man outside from the house.
The man started a new realitionship with an wother women and they had a baby.
Today I got into the house of his previos friend and I saw that she is pregnant 'cause I didn't know.
What to do?
A. An abortion.
B. Let the women get the baby.
C. Kill the women.

Thanks (:
jjsmith

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: July 21, 2006, 05:27:10 pm »

you could always let her have it and do a Springer type sims theme Cheesy

The AA needs you
don't take life too seriously. you never get out of it alive :tongue5:http://iratebermy.tripod.com/
AxelVal
Simmysim sim sim

Been away so long

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 21, 2006, 09:56:36 pm »

I would love being able to age sims in the Create-a-family so you don't have to manually do it when you move them in. That and teens being able to be siblings to adults and having the option to live with their grandparents right off the bat.

My Sims don't need to know it's not 2008 anymore.
jjsmith

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: July 24, 2006, 09:26:01 pm »

yeah, i want that too. it's tough not being able to make grands without parents. i have to kill the parent in-game if i want to play that storyline.

The AA needs you
Lochar

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 25, 2006, 12:47:15 am »

Since I been playing lately , what I would like to see is.

. Fully autonomous neighborhoods. Optionable but what I mean by this is you create what ya want, and if you want to play a family, thats fine, but while your playing so is the AI. I dont mean just on your lot but everywhere. Time passes all this time, unless its stopped manually. This would be more like a science project, As for how the Sims function, the AI dictactes percentages of what the sim should focus on, as far as aspirations, if needs friends they auto call or invite friends. They get their own jobs, pay their own bills, all you have to do if ya want is watch, or nudge here and there if you really want to direct something specific. You add your ingredients, maybe stir the pot, and presto see what you created.

I would even go so far to say, when building houses, you could highlight floors to specific rooms and designate them dining, kitchen, bathroom,etc. With all objects assigned to room, let the AI also buy its own furniture with its personality style. Maybe by setting priorities to specific items like a bed being number 1 item for a sim in a bedroom then once thats placed it can add other things where room permits.  

Maybe its just me but I would love to just leave the sims on for a long period of time and come back and see all the surprises/changes that took place. If I do that now, chances are the house is burned down, the sim peed all over the place or had a nervous breakdown and died. Got a favorite sim? Put him in, speed the game up, watch a movie or whatever and come back to see what he did with his life.

Smaller things, permament household staff, butler,maid,COOK!, hehe we have a maid and gardener partime but no cook, just the ability to eat out or go out for food. Well the servo I guess....
jjsmith

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: July 27, 2006, 09:05:54 pm »

you're looking to play god? or maybe have the pc finally consider us obsolete?

The AA needs you
Lochar

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 27, 2006, 10:43:58 pm »

Not god but the ability to choose a hands off approach if you like or the ability to have them run themselves just like a created sim would do w/o cheats if he shows up at your community lot or home. I would just like to take it a step further so the neighborhood grows if I choose without my full hands on guidance.

I wouldnt say make the game all like this and the options of what you want be in control of, wether its 1 house or several, or none at all. You can still override commands if you wanted.

I dont know if anyone is old enough to remember little computer people, but the sims renminds me of a complex version of that game. In that one all you did was ensure he had food and water and he would do his own thing. Some may get bored of a hands off aproach, but sometimes just watching sims do their own thing is interesting.

Right now we pretty much influence all aspects of the game from the business their in to the house they live in, to when they need to hit the toilet. If he's sloppy we pretty much force them to clean up, if he's lazy we motivate them. I would love to see a sim decide his place is a mess and if he doesnt want to clean it then hire a maid. Or a person with a knowledge aspiration get a job as a scientist or any other job that promotes that field. Choose to build up his logic if needed. I can create 2 complete opposite personalities and plop them together and see how long they get along.

More than a lab experiment than playing god, afterall this is a life simulation, but right now these lil fellas couldnt survive on their own  w/o our help. I think the current game is more of a god role than what I would like to see..Smiley
« Last Edit: July 27, 2006, 10:47:20 pm by Lochar » Logged
jjsmith

View Profile WWW
« Reply #73 on: July 29, 2006, 09:37:47 am »

i always considered it more like playing with barbie dolls Cheesy

The AA needs you
AxelVal
Simmysim sim sim

Been away so long

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 29, 2006, 02:03:09 pm »

I like the idea, Lochar, but on a smaller scale.  Maybe just the houses you want to can 'live' on their own.  Like if I have a sim I'm playing, and already know who I'm going to marry them off to, then I can have the other sim that I'm not playing be able to go about their life, and see if no one else comes along that they like better.
Also, what about if after a certain amount of time, your male sims will begin to grow the facial hair and beards.  And if you don't want them too, you can click on the sink and choose a "Shave" option.  It makes me think of the old bathroom mirrors in Sims 1 where you could brush your teeth.

My Sims don't need to know it's not 2008 anymore.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8
  Print  

Jump to: