Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 01:08:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sim Ideas?  (Read 41281 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SimulatedDork

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: April 12, 2007, 05:56:17 am »

Maybe in TS3? I can't imagine them adding something as drastic as that to our current game. Besides, if they want to charge £35 for a new game we'll just have to buy - why shouldn't they?
*more fume*

-Gemma-
BrokenPrincess

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: April 12, 2007, 05:57:55 am »

Yeah, thats one heck of an idea.

It's a bit odd how baby's can drastically jump to toddlers and so on, what about the bits inbetween!

And i think they should have made young adults look younger to add more flare into the game, to show there is a difference between adults and young adults. (Apart from young adults have the ability to go to university of course)

Save me from myself.
BrokenPrincess
SimulatedDork

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: April 12, 2007, 05:59:15 am »

With a TJ (I think) hack - adults can go too Smiley
*One minute I'm 10, now I'm 16! I totally missed out puberty: go me!

-Gemma-
CynaraBlade

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: April 12, 2007, 06:50:04 am »

I want a sushi train for my simmies! That's about all I can think of now...

:blob6:
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #109 on: April 12, 2007, 08:05:40 am »

Quote from: SimulatedDork;677674
Maybe in TS3? I can't imagine them adding something as drastic as that to our current game...

Dear God, I'm definitely not expecting it right now! That would be a downright disaster in the making!  :laugh:  Just something I'd look forward to seeing in  the future, along with more "natural" infant (and toddler) interactions.  They make playing the game with those little demons a little too easy if you ask me.  :punch:

AxelVal
Simmysim sim sim

Been away so long

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: April 14, 2007, 01:37:57 pm »

My mom and I were talking about this for a while, and she thought up different levels to University.
Like in real life, you can play for an extra semester or something and get a higher level degree.  And, going with that idea, if you don't go to university at all you can only move so far up the career track.

So, let's say you don't go to college - you can only go up to the fifth or sixth level in a job.
Go to college for four semesters - up to seventh or eight level
Extra semester in college - highest level in job.

That and - the ability for teens and children to call in sick to school when they're actually sick (and teens can call in and pretend to be sick)
And the ability to drop-out with out hacks.  And if you do drop out you can only go up three or four levels in a career.

EDIT: Instead of kids calling in sick, parents or older siblings can call in for them.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2007, 04:06:08 pm by AxelVal » Logged

My Sims don't need to know it's not 2008 anymore.
AxelVal
Simmysim sim sim

Been away so long

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 19, 2007, 02:41:38 pm »

Yet another idea.
What if, while creating sims, you had the option to choose your Sim's nationality.  That would divide up the facial structures you could use to create your sim - have facial features that pertain to that nationality - or there could be a 'mixed' option for Sims whose 'parents', whether actually created or not, are two or more nationalities, which would open up all the faces.
And, the nationality could effect other things such as hair colour, eye colour, facial hair (I know I've hardly ever seen a full Asian-blooded person with the Santa Clause-beard Maxis has) and such.

EDIT: And I know people love this on Sims enough to make skintones with it, so why not add it to this post.
Body hair.  Arm, leg, chest, whatever.  And then, going along with my idea of facial hair growing, while in the shower you have the bulls-eye option to 'Shave' - '(whichever part of their body)'.  And it can even be a turn-on or turn-off.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2007, 05:53:41 pm by AxelVal » Logged

cathie

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 10, 2007, 10:37:53 am »

Well i would love if my sims could ride a bike...i would also like ( especially for my teens) to be capable to do skateboard and rollers...that idea with the carry bag is really smart !!!! that is all for now !
AxelVal
Simmysim sim sim

Been away so long

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: July 31, 2007, 09:59:45 pm »

Alright, I'm starting to think I should go work for Maxis/Ea right now. *laugh*

I've had this idea for a whie, but just now refined it so it would work.

When your sim wakes up, the Plan Outfit box comes up and you can plan their everyday outfit.  Once you hit the checkmark another box appears asking "Change now?" and you click yes or no, with the obvious reaction of either dressing or not.  To make this a bit easier, if your sim only has one outfit the Plan-box won't open, but the Change-question will.  And, taking it a step further, take out the work and workout outfits from Everyday.

Then, when your sim is taking a shower/bath/soak in the hotub/whatever, when they get out a box will pop open asking if they want to change clothes.  If you select yes then another bx pops open with the different categories (Everyday, PJs, Undies, etc. excluding Work)  Then your sim change into whatever is set for that category.
If your sim was just in the hottub and you click no they will stay in their swim suits.
If they were in the bath or shower a robe or towel will be put on depending on a dialogue box that asks which you want to put on.

lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 05, 2007, 05:40:20 pm »

Quote from: AxelVal;681390
My mom and I were talking about this for a while, and she thought up different levels to University.
Like in real life, you can play for an extra semester or something and get a higher level degree.  And, going with that idea, if you don't go to university at all you can only move so far up the career track.

So, let's say you don't go to college - you can only go up to the fifth or sixth level in a job.
Go to college for four semesters - up to seventh or eight level
Extra semester in college - highest level in job.

That and - the ability for teens and children to call in sick to school when they're actually sick (and teens can call in and pretend to be sick)
And the ability to drop-out with out hacks.  And if you do drop out you can only go up three or four levels in a career.

EDIT: Instead of kids calling in sick, parents or older siblings can call in for them.

I had thought about this when university came out. One thing I dislike in university, when your sims work hard for their skills and study for the high grade point average, I wish they could come back to the neighborhood with more than $20000 simoleons.  Also, when they get their jobs, they are only 2 levels away from the top, which means it takes longer to get some money for a larger home.  I really depend on the bonuses for saving toward a larger home.  That's why I use Monique's bank computer, they move into a small building that's like a saving and loan, borrow money with the computer, and move out ( I use the stay objects shrub from Inge Jones), to a pretty decent home.  Oh yeah they have debt also!! I wish that was in the game without hacks. Done griping now, :-P!:smt120

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

View Profile WWW
« Reply #115 on: August 05, 2007, 08:05:47 pm »

If they ever make a Uni for Sims 3, they'd better add actual breaks during the week... :angryfir:  Who the heck would have classes every frickin' day of the week?!  Even college sims need a reasonable weekend!  

That, and I'd actually like the idea to have an option to keep your sims teens throughout college.  Weird, yes, but just something I'd like.  :happy8:

GingerGal08
Vampire on the run!

May bite if provoked.

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: April 26, 2008, 07:33:17 am »

I want more recolors of the bubble blower and the cushions that come with it. Cheesy And also more hospital stuff.
Quote from: AxelVal
That's a good idea too.So then a sim child's grade doesn't drop because they took a day off school because of sickness.I find that highly annoying. angry9:
« Last Edit: April 26, 2008, 07:43:31 am by GingerGal08 » Logged

"Hold me,
Like you held onto life,
When all fears came alive and entombed me.
Love me,
Like you love the sun,
Scorching the blood in my vampire heart." - Vampire Heart,H.I.M.
clifton5596

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: July 05, 2008, 11:08:09 pm »

How do you get your sims lie down when giving birth!!!
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

View Profile WWW
« Reply #118 on: July 06, 2008, 01:24:53 am »

Quote from: clifton5596;1294566
How do you get your sims lie down when giving birth!!!

You can't.  It's not possible. Whatever you're looking at, it's posing using animation/posing mods, NOT actual game interactions.

(BTW, You would've been better off starting your own thread instead of bringing up an old topic and hijacking it.  Just a tip.  Wink )

MissProper

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: July 22, 2008, 07:16:39 pm »

I agree with ganymede30324.
I myself find it redundant that none of the sims can discipline their sims children, or at least order them to stop jumping on the furniture or from fighting over a toy without suckholding to them.
Real life isn't like that, especially when you have kids.
A part from that, I would like to see in the sims is an actual sunrise and a sunset, not just for the sims to watch alone or with a loved one, but for one self as well. Plus a night sky with twinkling stars and darker rain clouds that move in the wind.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]
  Print  

Jump to: