Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 06:45:40 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8
  Print  
Author Topic: Sim Ideas?  (Read 43814 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
jjsmith

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2006, 05:06:00 am »

brilliant! i keep forgetting that i can do that. the worst part is that i have squinge's larger servings mod, so more is getting wasted.

The AA needs you
don't take life too seriously. you never get out of it alive :tongue5:http://iratebermy.tripod.com/
Micco

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2006, 06:11:03 am »

I would like windows to actually provide light in basements Sad

Woohoo U is now CLOSED.
jjsmith

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2006, 07:02:51 am »

my windows no longer provide light in any part of the house, for some odd reason.

The AA needs you
don't take life too seriously. you never get out of it alive :tongue5:http://iratebermy.tripod.com/
Barefoot_Gen

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2006, 09:00:54 am »

i want a free roaming world, because I'm sick of all the loading screens.  On the same note, be able to visit your neighbors.

"You're thinking in Japanese! If you must think, do it in German!" - Asuka Langley Soryu, Neon Genisis Evangelion
Honey86

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2006, 08:51:56 pm »

Well, here are a few of my ideas. :idea1: I too want to be able to visit neighbors. I want to be able to take my infants and toddlers out of the house and have parents carry a baby bag that worked like the inventory to keep their bottles and toys in. (Some of my sims are too poor to hire babysitters.) I want apartments that you can share with NPC's. I want Church. My sims need guidance sometimes, and the therapist isn't getting his job done!!! :happy8: And last for now, I want sims to be able to use their trunks!!! I hate it when they go shopping and the clothes just disappear. I also hate that $50 worth of groceries and $500 worth of groceries are carried in the same size basket!! BAGS PLEASE!! That's all for now, but I'm sure I'll be back!!

:love7: Honey
jjsmith

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2006, 06:03:40 am »

i agree with you on the visiting, baby travelling, apartments, and church. but, for the sake of convenience, i have to disagree on the shopping bag idea.

The AA needs you
Honey86

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2006, 06:12:02 am »

Yeah, maybe it isn't so convenient.  But it would make it more realistic!

:love7: Honey
Dithy

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2006, 07:42:22 am »

Quote from: Honey86
Well, here are a few of my ideas. :idea1: I too want to be able to visit neighbors. I want to be able to take my infants and toddlers out of the house and have parents carry a baby bag that worked like the inventory to keep their bottles and toys in. (Some of my sims are too poor to hire babysitters.) I want apartments that you can share with NPC's. I want Church. My sims need guidance sometimes, and the therapist isn't getting his job done!!! :happy8: And last for now, I want sims to be able to use their trunks!!! I hate it when they go shopping and the clothes just disappear. I also hate that $50 worth of groceries and $500 worth of groceries are carried in the same size basket!! BAGS PLEASE!! That's all for now, but I'm sure I'll be back!!

Taking the baby/toddler for a walk in a pram, even having all the family go to a park or playground. Just being able to have them walk down the street or around the block past other sims houses would be great.

"I'm not saying that we should execute stupid people.
I'm just saying that we should take the warning labels off everything and let the problem take care of itself"
:tongue5:
jjsmith

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2006, 10:02:12 am »

how about all of that and working parking lots in the commuinity? then the sims that we know have cars can actually show up in them while we're playing another family.

The AA needs you
Queen_Maddi

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2006, 04:30:38 am »

Being able to take babys and todlers to the comunity lots would make it much more realistic and also if the sims had to water the INDOOR plants aswell as outdoor because i dont see why they dont have to anyway Smiley

♥Maddi♥

I am not pregnant. I lied and made the entire thing up.
jjsmith

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2006, 08:23:28 am »

you have a point about the  plants. didn't we have to water the indoor ones in the sims1?

The AA needs you
timidserenity

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2006, 07:23:11 pm »

Quote from: jjsmith
you have a point about the  plants. didn't we have to water the indoor ones in the sims1?

yep I definatly remember having to water (or having the buttler water) the indoor plants. I miss my butler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?
Whoever said 'nothings impossible' never tried to nail jell-o to a tree
~Talina~
jjsmith

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2006, 06:31:22 am »

if you go to dma sims you'll find a butler there Cheesy

The AA needs you
simsfreq

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2006, 04:42:24 pm »

jjsmith, about your windows not working, check you have the lighting on "high" under graphic options ;-)

Hm, my ideas... well I liked the weather idea they had before they released the game, but what I really wnt is an extreme edition which is not suitable for kids and has some -ah- more realisticness in it, heh
timidserenity

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2006, 10:20:42 pm »

yay for butlers!!!!!!! *runs off to find him*

If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?
Whoever said 'nothings impossible' never tried to nail jell-o to a tree
~Talina~
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8
  Print  

Jump to: