Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 03:21:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8
  Print  
Author Topic: Sim Ideas?  (Read 41288 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
fallenthrough

View Profile
« on: February 23, 2006, 12:15:39 am »

Hey i made a thing where people could post ideas they think maxis should put into the sims2

i think that for pregnant sims they should have,
1. A Pregnancy Test
2. A Ultra Sound thing
3. A Dr Deliver the baby

because that would make the game more relistic dont ya think?

i would also like to see pets for the sims because that would be cool.
samtylr89

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2006, 04:21:22 am »

i will try and find the site but there is a modification of a medicine cabinet which works i have tried it and it has preggy test and sum other stuff but also on the site theres elevators which is cool heres the site Cheesy

http://shaklin.ath.cx

Dnt Hate Me Love Me!!!!!!!!!!! Cheesy
xK-la

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2006, 04:27:44 am »

I'd deffiently like to see pets in the sims 2!

Teen Diva Karine - 3rd Place
fallenthrough

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2006, 07:03:54 am »

yeah because like in the old sims their was pets and i miss that!! and it would also be cool if sims could become famous or something like that
HannahP

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2006, 09:50:37 am »

Quote from: fallenthrough
yeah because like in the old sims their was pets and i miss that!! and it would also be cool if sims could become famous or something like that

U mean a sims2 version on Unleashed and Superstar

׺°”˜`”°º×}{ªÑñÅh׺°”˜`”°º×
Cornelia

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2006, 02:48:13 pm »

I would like to see my Sims riding a bike. And I miss the camping fire thing.
And they should have the female Sims, at some time, get all moody. *Hint*
Now that will be realistic. Which should happened during pregnancies too. lol
chynableu

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2006, 11:55:56 pm »

Sims in the criminal career should randomly get arrested, just like the burglars who rob their homes.

jjsmith

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2006, 07:48:26 am »

i want magic. :toothy5: the best thing you can do for your sim is put a curse on someone who gets on their nerves, or magically make homework disappear, or even have them make love potions... or poison:evil2:

The AA needs you
don't take life too seriously. you never get out of it alive :tongue5:http://iratebermy.tripod.com/
amjoie

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2006, 12:16:18 pm »

I miss a family and guests singing around open campfires. I also miss the smoking hack for a bubble machine, where sims just sit and talk to one another (instead of floating and somersaulting). I used to use both of those circumstances for great stories about family legends being sung, and gatherings while smoking to resolve family relationship issues.

Both were central to a tribal type society I had going for many generations in Sims 1. I wanted to continue the saga, but I was missing some key elements, so I sadly said good bye to the story line. (gets misty with nostalgia)

For every King there is a Queen ...
CharleeRose

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2006, 01:55:06 am »

Quote from: amjoie
I miss a family and guests singing around open campfires. I also miss the smoking hack for a bubble machine, where sims just sit and talk to one another (instead of floating and somersaulting). I used to use both of those circumstances for great stories about family legends being sung, and gatherings while smoking to resolve family relationship issues.

Both were central to a tribal type society I had going for many generations in Sims 1. I wanted to continue the saga, but I was missing some key elements, so I sadly said good bye to the story line. (gets misty with nostalgia)

Yes, the campfires were great! About the smoke mod for the bubble blower there is a mod on MTS2 somewhere that does basically that. I can't seem to find it at the moment (and I'm too tired to look that hard lol)... but if you look int he hacks section it's in there somewhere.

The mind is the only edge tool that sharpens with each use.
amjoie

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2006, 03:57:38 pm »

Quote from: CharleeRose
Yes, the campfires were great! About the smoke mod for the bubble blower there is a mod on MTS2 somewhere that does basically that. I can't seem to find it at the moment (and I'm too tired to look that hard lol)... but if you look int he hacks section it's in there somewhere.

Does the mod you are talking about get rid of the "higher than a kite" syndrome? That just doesn't lend itself to my storyline. I did find a "smoke pot" mod, but that's not what I'm after. LOL

To change the subject:

Be careful what you wish for, when you ask Maxis for Sims 2 pets. Judging by their past expansions, what you will get is various ways to die by pets: poisonous snakes and spiders, rabid bats, deadly pet diseases humanoids can catch, pirahanas and sharks in pools, cat pans that cause miscarriage, dogs that attack and kill their owners when not properly trained, parrots and owls that bite viciously -- and dare we speculate -- killer werewolves. With each expansion, Sims 2 turns more into a death simulation than a life simulation. :shock:  tongue

Another thought:

I'd like some gentle little faeries. Not the batoutofhell type, but pastel colors and beautiful butterfly wing type faeries. With clever outdoor woodsy objects and building materials so they can live in a home "without walls." I'm thinking about lovely waterfalls for showers, mushrooms for chairs, lightning bugs for lights, etc. I had all that in Sims 1, and really miss it. Probably too sweet for Maxis, though. They don't do beautiful ....
« Last Edit: March 12, 2006, 04:08:26 pm by amjoie » Logged

For every King there is a Queen ...
CharleeRose

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2006, 06:29:46 pm »

Quote from: amjoie
Does the mod you are talking about get rid of the "higher than a kite" syndrome? That just doesn't lend itself to my storyline. I did find a "smoke pot" mod, but that's not what I'm after. LOL

I think it is the smoke pot one, but they should have a second version of that hack that offers different color smoke and it should act pretty much the same as the bubble blower other than omitting smoke from it instead of bubbles... I know what it's called doesn't lend itself to your storyline but the function of it still should.  Up to you ofcourse though, I personally never downloaded it but I read all the posts about it and from what I could tell the only thing they really did was make it put out smoke instead of bubbles.

The mind is the only edge tool that sharpens with each use.
jjsmith

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2006, 09:15:14 am »

Quote from: Cornelia
I would like to see my Sims riding a bike.
And they should have the female Sims, at some time, get all moody. *Hint*
Now that will be realistic. Which should happened during pregnancies too. lol

i'd like to see bikes too. then if the kids are late for school they can get themselves there instead of making mum and dad late for work driving them.
as to the moodiness... well, my pregnant sims sleep most of the day. it seems carrying is veeeery tiring. i can hardly keep them awake to eat and use the bathroom without insim. i've had many an unfortunate sim when i wasn't paying attention :sad5:

The AA needs you
don't take life too seriously. you never get out of it alive :tongue5:http://iratebermy.tripod.com/
KatieMae

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2006, 11:27:19 am »

With the new family fun pack I'd like to see them have a new clothing option for children "Play Clothes". It looks so goofy them going to school dressed up as a dragon LOL. And it would be nice if you could save the leftovers from dinners too, so that when kids come home from school they can just microwave something to eat while parents are at work. :happy8:
timidserenity

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2006, 06:54:42 pm »

Quote from: KatieMae
With the new family fun pack I'd like to see them have a new clothing option for children "Play Clothes". It looks so goofy them going to school dressed up as a dragon LOL. And it would be nice if you could save the leftovers from dinners too, so that when kids come home from school they can just microwave something to eat while parents are at work. :happy8:

I've started a new thing with "leftovers" Most of my families only have 3 or 4 people, sometimes less when first starting out, but when they "serve dinner/lunch ect" they make for 6, so what I do is when everyone has their plates I go the backpack mode and grab the serving plate and stick it in someones packback...then later or the next day whenever I just take it out set it on a counter and "grab plate" and if there is still some left, right back in the backpack it goes..no more half eaten meals getting tossed away and no more cookies and chips when the kids get home from school, they can have leftover lunchmeat sandwiches or even leftover lobster Smiley

If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?
Whoever said 'nothings impossible' never tried to nail jell-o to a tree
~Talina~
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8
  Print  

Jump to: