Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 06:37:39 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need to clear pet friendships, STR and LTR  (Read 1416 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
TXSundown

View Profile
« on: June 25, 2007, 09:48:08 pm »

I know this isn't exactly about Seasons but I can't find anywhere else that would be appropriate to post my help request.  If this is the wrong place, please move or point me in the right direction. Smiley

I have a Sim who is stuck trying to raise 20 puppies or kittens. (He got the task before I got the mod to downsize it to 10 so he's stuck at 20.)  He's about 18 or 19 puppies and/or kittens through the task or I hope he is.  I can't find a way to count them other than in his friends list.  All of the puppies and kittens he raised so far are still in his friends list with most of them showing friend and best friend paws, even if the STR and LTR are 0.  His Wants window is always full of wants relating to the past puppies and kittens, all of which are now in other Sims homes.  Is there any way to clear these critters out so they do not crowd his wants window?  I tried everything I could think of with Insimenator but nothing seemed to work after they'd left the lot.  I'm not even sure if I can do it in SimPE.
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2007, 02:16:11 pm »

This mod Squinge made might help you fix some of those wants:  No Pet Wants Collection New Alternate Version(5/23/07)

He made other pet wants related mod that can be found in the same section I linked you too.
TXSundown

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2007, 11:50:02 pm »

Thank you Miss Doh.  I'll give that a try.  At least my Sims wants won't be filled with "Make Fido Come Here!"  I'd hoped to just wipe them out of my friends list (Mutual Strangers) but couldn't find an in-game way to do that. I'd been digging around in the Insimenator and found Mutual LTR and STR for pets still on premises but there doesn't seem to be anything for pets off premises or just Sims in general in the friends/acquaintances list and the other heart doesn't cover pets at all it seems.  Guess I could make a request to Squinge but my guess is the poor fella's overworked as it is so I hate to ask anything of him. Smiley

Thanks again!  I've never used this mod.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: